PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon wireless

jadedame is keeping up the good workjadedame is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Awww, hell. I'm already set to VZW and I still haven't been able to receive a single MMS since I installed this ROM. Any ideas on what else to check?
that was the first thing i checked and the only thing i changed after fresh install...sorry...
Old 03-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
NRGZ28 is there a cab to return the 3 row start menu, I have tried the cab that you posted at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=517296 post number 3 but it does not seem to work, menu is unchanged...

Also is there a reason that my email account show up in Sense but not in the windows messaging area?

Currently using Energy.IMAGIO.21895.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab.M ar.13.R2
UPDATE: Figured out that the issue related to email accounts showing in list, it was a backup conflict, removed accounts and reinstalled and all shows in all accounts list now...
Old 03-17-2010, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, Incredible
Carrier: VZW

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
hd mini locker http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113192
wvga manila locker might need some tweaking or maybe better cooked in

manila locker must be on no cookies and no max manila rom
Max how did you get the 3 tabs above calendar, phone /message/mail

If I Have Helped You, PLEASE HIT [THANKS],, THANKS

Old 03-17-2010, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
UPDATE: Figured out that the issue related to email accounts showing in list, it was a backup conflict, removed accounts and reinstalled and all shows in all accounts list now...
Did you figure out anything about the 3 row start menu and programs tab. I have searched also before posting and none of the cabs are working for me either. I installed skdcerts first also, and still a no go. My eyes aren't what the once were. lol
Old 03-18-2010, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagioman View Post
That's a lengthy thread but suffice it to say that the "X" not closing as it can with 6.1.1 is a 6.5.5 "feature" and this app restores that option?
Not sure what you are running, but i found the task manager like the old one. Its under Start, Settings, then Systems, Task Manager.. But mine was already set to close end programs by tapping the X. He sets up his roms in a way that we use them.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

NRG,

I seem to have lost the ability to sync with an exchange server in the latest release for 6.5 (CM)...were some of the encryption DLLs removed from the latest builds, by chance?

The error code I'm getting seems to indicate that.

I remember this being a problem on early TouchPro releases as well, and I think there was a patch availible for it. I'll see if I can find it and report back...
Old 03-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

schomberg is a n00b

What's the best way to get everything back after upgrade. Sbp Backup and Sprite have upgrade function to use after rom upgrade, does it work as advertised for upgrading to these new roms? I can see the potential to want to try different versions out but getting everything going again takes forever. Also, how about S-K tools ability to make cabs from existing programs and executables containing multiple cabs and registry entries?

These cooked roms are pure gold, but a simple way to change rom/hard reset, and get back all your settings and programs would be platinum plus. A bunch of people would pay for that. My experience with Verizon is every time you have a problem, they just say "hard reset" then you have to dig up everything and reload, and they can't even guarantee that it will solve the problem.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well the patch attached below got me syncing again with Exchange (and encryption). I'd much rather have this in the ROM but this will get me by for now...and I seem to be the only one affected.

BTW, when you run it, the patch says its for the i780 but it works fine with the Imagio and so far with this ROM (and I used it with the touch pro too). Still, use at your own risk as I'm not sure exactly what this patch does without more experimenting. I recall some posts about some of the changes reducing security somewhat (this was over a year ago, so my memory is foggy on the specifics). And it IS an EXE so caution is always advised (copy it and run it on the mobile device). I can only say that its worked for me twice now...and I'm back up and syncing at least...

Dan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schomberg View Post
What's the best way to get everything back after upgrade. Sbp Backup and Sprite have upgrade function to use after rom upgrade, does it work as advertised for upgrading to these new roms? I can see the potential to want to try different versions out but getting everything going again takes forever. Also, how about S-K tools ability to make cabs from existing programs and executables containing multiple cabs and registry entries?

These cooked roms are pure gold, but a simple way to change rom/hard reset, and get back all your settings and programs would be platinum plus. A bunch of people would pay for that. My experience with Verizon is every time you have a problem, they just say "hard reset" then you have to dig up everything and reload, and they can't even guarantee that it will solve the problem.
Sashimi and My Phone (and ActiveSync in my case) are your friends here. I've gotten to the point where a flash normally takes about 5-10 minutes of configuration will all the apps I run. YMMV, but there are plenty of posts on how to use it.

I spent about 6 hours doing my configuration but with all the flashing I'm doing now, the initial investment was more than worth it...

Dan
Old 03-18-2010, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Forgot to include this link in the last post...It goes over Sashimi configuration and links to the videos as well...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=Startup+sound

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development