PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 01:44 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Uploading a new ROM now.. Can you guys test it out please ?

I'm mainly interesting the data connections.. fixed "3G" icon on the taskbar... facebook tab.. camera.... etc

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

mikebbass is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

I'm mainly interesting the data connections.. fixed "3G" icon on the taskbar... facebook tab.. camera.... etc
I am watching the hotfile site and I will download, flash and test as soon as its there. Specifically I use the latest 2.5 23x MaxManilla version.

Mike

PS love it so far everything is awesome.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Pulling it down now. I'll shoot ya some feedback after I flash and play. Thanks NRGZ. By the way, just sent you a little something to cover a couple pints. Thanks!

Quick aesthetics question - I noticed you're using HDWalls to make the top taskbar background match the wallpaper on the page. When I change the lockscreen wallpaper it automatically updates the top but when I change the home tab (and subsequent tabs) wallpaper it keeps the leather background on the taskbar. Any suggestions on how to get it to change with the wallpaper?

Last edited by t0adman; 03-30-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

March 30th, 2010 (Latest release)

• 23544 and 21898 Builds!
  • Added Explorer Extension to add .exe to start menu easily(just tap and hold an exe in File Explorer)... (Thanks to RAMMANN at http://digs.by/cxaHbN )
  • "Mark All as read" option added back to Outlook
  • MMTaskManager removed (too high a battery usage)
  • Arswitch back in and updated to 1.1.4
  • Intshr error solved for some devices
  • Fixed looping error in XDA_UC script
  • Streamlined XDA_UC process
  • Fixed Dialer "Add to Contacts" problem with Sense 2.1 ROMs
  • Added back missing Arcsoft software for MMS
  • Lockscreen graphics updated
Mar. 30 build notes looks good, can't wait to try it. Thanks!
Old 03-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Pulling it down now. I'll shoot ya some feedback after I flash and play. Thanks NRGZ. By the way, just sent you a little something to cover a couple pints. Thanks!

Quick aesthetics question - I noticed you're using HDWalls to make the top taskbar background match the wallpaper on the page. When I change the lockscreen wallpaper it automatically updates the top but when I change the home tab (and subsequent tabs) wallpaper it keeps the leather background on the taskbar. Any suggestions on how to get it to change with the wallpaper?
I know... I wish Sense would take care of that.. but at the moment it's not possible. If you want to change the top bars, you can either change the theme in Today settings, OR.. use HDWall to make your own cab with top and bottom taskbars and wallpaper to match
Old 03-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post

Use Max TF3D Theme maker. It will change the taskbars to match your wallpaper when you change wallpapers.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:00 PM
N00b

mikebbass is a n00b

Flashed to 2..5 cookie minster.....
3G icon: Check!
Data: No good, at least not right after the reset. I had to enter my vzw number and pwd (vzw) and manually connect.
Ill report back with the facebook update
Old 03-30-2010, 03:06 PM
N00b

mikebbass is a n00b

update....
Facebook seems to be working as advertised, but I didnt have problems with it before.

Time: I still had to manually go in and update the time even though the time zone was correct and it was set to sync the time with the carrier.

Not a big deal in my book, this is awesome. Thanks
Old 03-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebbass View Post
update....
Facebook seems to be working as advertised, but I didnt have problems with it before.

Time: I still had to manually go in and update the time even though the time zone was correct and it was set to sync the time with the carrier.

Not a big deal in my book, this is awesome. Thanks
Okay... I'm gonna post another one, this time here in this post, for you to test please. I want to get this data working fine out of the box!

:P Got time for another flash ?
Old 03-30-2010, 03:13 PM
N00b

mikebbass is a n00b

I sure do. The beauty of working from home. Its the least I can do for you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development