View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 02:38 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Pulling it down now. I'll shoot ya some feedback after I flash and play. Thanks NRGZ. By the way, just sent you a little something to cover a couple pints. Thanks!

Quick aesthetics question - I noticed you're using HDWalls to make the top taskbar background match the wallpaper on the page. When I change the lockscreen wallpaper it automatically updates the top but when I change the home tab (and subsequent tabs) wallpaper it keeps the leather background on the taskbar. Any suggestions on how to get it to change with the wallpaper?
I know... I wish Sense would take care of that.. but at the moment it's not possible. If you want to change the top bars, you can either change the theme in Today settings, OR.. use HDWall to make your own cab with top and bottom taskbars and wallpaper to match

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR