PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012

Is MMS missing? I don't have it as an option but maybe it's due to something I installed.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:10 AM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

wouldnt mind seeing an autolock functionality put into this ROM...
Old 03-15-2010, 03:07 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

You can acces auto lock through settings /lock
Old 03-15-2010, 03:12 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
You can acces auto lock through settings /lock
not really the same. I dont want to lock it with a password, or a PIN, i just want the built in windows lock when the screen powers off, etc.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:14 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
wouldnt mind seeing an autolock functionality put into this ROM...
Lookup "smartlock"...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

and heres a video i made real quickly while the verizon store was nice enough to allow me to use a display model to unlock, test on, and make some videos on... so made a video on each of the roms and heres the blazing fast walkthrough for this here mr.x rom... feel free to add to the first post or wherever else you may wish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrEyB0xLPOI
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks for doing the youtube video, now I know what this one looks like. Can you do the other ROM as well, not NRG have it on my phone now and saw your video also.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
thanks for doing the youtube video, now I know what this one looks like. Can you do the other ROM as well, not NRG have it on my phone now and saw your video also.
i have one for the only other imagio rom out at the moment... will be uploading that one tonight.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

With all due respect to Mr. X and the others who sampled this ROM then posted their results. You guys on crack? Mr. X explained in the first post he threw this together in a hurry and had no imagio to extract from so I'm not surprised I guess, but I find this to be extremely laggy and unusable. I'm back on my TP2 untill I have time to reconfigure my imagio with something else. I just don't understand why the utube video was looking so fast as I don't get that quickness at all. Oh well, thats what it's all about trial, error and risk. Not disrespecting anyone as I have the utmost respect for all the fine chefs. This is a forum after all and I thought I'd share my experience.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:34 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

what do you have against crack?
lmaooo

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development