PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6900 --> HTC 6850 --> TP2!!, HTC Snap (Wife's)
Carrier: Sprint

letmusiclive is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Office Calendar Options

I put all of the due dates in my syllubi into Office so that they come through my phone with reminders. When a reminder comes in, there is an option to "snooze." Is it possible to change the options for how long to "snooze?" I need something between and hour and a day, which is not available right now.
- John 3:21
Old 09-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Office Calendar Options

I know that in the regular calendar app that your device has when you initially enter events into the calendar there is an option to set a reminder and you can specify when the reminder will run but I don't there is an option there for snooze. You might look in sounds and notifications and scroll down to reminders and see if there are some options there that might work for you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue