PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate
Carrier: VZW

Hawks2005 is keeping up the good workHawks2005 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Iconsoft Phonex 1.4.5 Issue

I recently added Iconsoft Phonex 1.4.5 to my phone as my primary contact manager, however, I want to try a different one and I am not able to delete it from my phone. The windows cursor just keeps spinning and spinning, I've tried soft resetting and nothing. If anyone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 09-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Iconsoft Phonex 1.4.5 Issue

You could try another uninstaller program to try to uninstall that app. Sktools has an uninstaller in it. I think I remember seeing a freeware uninstaller somewhere I'll look.Also, you could probably delete most of the software using File Explorer. Look in the main My Device portion, in the Program Files folder, and the Windows folder. Then you could probably remove any remaining remnants using a reg editor like phm reg editor to remove leftovers from the registry.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

Here is what I found.Hope it works for ya!http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/dow...installer.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Here is what I found.Hope it works for ya!http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/dow...installer.html

That worked great! Thanks for your help.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Your Welcome!Hey, could you ask the Seahawks to go easy on the Lambs next time they play each other?
Old 09-15-2009, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Hahaha, that is one thing I cannot do!(I'm still not over the playoff loss in 2004) I'll tell you what though, I will be rooting for your Lambs when they play the Cards. Arizona does not belong at the top of the NFC West.

Good luck this year!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Thanks!Well, It was worth a try!Yeah, still have a grudge with the Cards cause they left us and the NFL craps on St. Louis every chance they get because of it. Rams have a long way to go.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue