PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Unhappy Vogue not Pro Anymore!? :( Too Old Huh...

The Vogue Forum was moved to Other Devices recenty. I guess it's just too old and can't cut the mustard anymore. NOT! lol Well, I don't really care but it's kinda sad. No respect...No respect at all . I'll keep using mine! I'd just like to get a new digitizer and it would be like new again! Never really had a real problem with mine. Very reliable . Any thoughts?
Old 10-29-2009, 09:25 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Vogue not Pro Anymore!? :( Too Old Huh...

I'm not going anywhere, Just seen it 2, I'm a little sad I think it is still one of the best ppc out there! Don't give up!....Long live the VOGUE
Old 10-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

it's time to come out of the '70's horndoc! j/k!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

ss0mohit is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

the vogue... i just bought it. almost a month ago. -_-
so its still "new" to me.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive

kuluminati is keeping up the good workkuluminati is keeping up the good work

I got mine in March, it was a deal! I got it for free heh. I do love it quite a bit. I am thinking I might go with the Leo if Sprint gets it. but we will see!
Old 10-30-2009, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
I'm not going anywhere, Just seen it 2, I'm a little sad I think it is still one of the best ppc out there! Don't give up!....Long live the VOGUE
I have to agree with TMZ here.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i saw this yesterday and i gotta say i was a little upset about it. i know i havent made much posting in upgrade forums but just sitting back and taking alittle rest, still working on my kitchen tho

Old 10-30-2009, 01:54 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Threadstarter

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

Don't abandon us ali3n !!
Old 10-30-2009, 01:55 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

you can still click the touch/vogue/6900 in the banner at the top

or just click here and/or bookmark it
Old 10-30-2009, 02:01 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Threadstarter

lol I know!Actually, I have this forum set to come up first anyway so I didn't notice until I saw it under Other Devices. Oh well!! Had to happen someday!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue