PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue, HTC 5800, Touch it like a Pro!
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

shadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Super Karma

Alright guys Im sorry for the delay, Ive been busy and so has my neighbor so he hasnt sold me his TP yet. We should be doing it tomorrow though and hopefully verizon will activate a sprint TP. If not Im buying a Verizon TP from a member of this site, which could take about a week. So please continue to be patient and Ill get the stuff to you. Also anybody want my Zebra hard case for it? It gets all the ladies lol.

***ZEBRAPPC***

zebra cases are for L337 pimps.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertone View Post
if you hear about the casing cody, think i can get it?
sure can.
PM me your address.
I haven't gotten a response from the original guy.
So you were the first to ask.
It doesn't have the screen though,
you'll have to get a new one or use your existing one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Anybody got a screen protector for the Vogue!?
I'm willing to give you a few bucks for one. Even the original protector that comes with the phone in the box.
Sorry, no screen protectors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfender42 View Post
Alright guys Im sorry for the delay, Ive been busy and so has my neighbor so he hasnt sold me his TP yet. We should be doing it tomorrow though and hopefully verizon will activate a sprint TP. If not Im buying a Verizon TP from a member of this site, which could take about a week. So please continue to be patient and Ill get the stuff to you. Also anybody want my Zebra hard case for it? It gets all the ladies lol.
Take your time broseph, it's free, it can take as long as you want.
I know I promised mine like a month ago(well like 2-3 weeks ago) and am just shipping them out this week. hah. but that was more so due to me royally f!%!#$%^ up my back. hah.
And I wish I had the zebra case back in my vogue days!
I have a zebra rub and pillow and what not in my room. Ladies love it.
I wanted to get the round austin powers bed that rotates and get the zebra sheets that he had.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Oh No He Didn't!
Old 07-01-2009, 02:37 AM
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Oh No He Didn't!
sayyyy whaaa?
Old 07-01-2009, 02:40 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

Zebra Pillows and Sheets!?
Sounds kind of gay.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (XV6900) dual boot Android
Carrier: Money Grabbin' Verizon

inertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to inertone

Quote:
Sounds kind of gay.
you wish you had zebra print, i got me some black zebra stripped ray bans, they kick a$$, they really do get all the ladies haha
Old 07-01-2009, 02:47 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
you wish you had zebra print, i got me some black zebra stripped ray bans, they kick a$$, they really do get all the ladies haha

im sure it does..
Old 07-01-2009, 02:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Quote:
Sounds kind of gay.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
im sure it does..
HAHA, you'd all be quite surprised about the amount of girls that love my bed.
they walk in, see it and are like oooooo, and run over and bam, they're laying on my bed.
No work from me.
It's one of those things taht you just don't understand the power it has till you have it. haha
Old 07-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

OK, Wow!
I stand corrected!
I guess I might have to get some and then maybe I can get me some.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue, HTC 5800, Touch it like a Pro!
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

shadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Haha dude this zebra case is seriously good luck. Everytime I have it on for a week or two, I find several err......flirtatious girls lol least colorful way I could put it. Im gonna have to find one for the TP.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue