PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 01:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool HTC Vogue Users Group!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/group.php?groupid=9

Join it if you still use it!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: HTC Vogue Users Group!!

Joined!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Incredible
Carrier: Sprint Sero Baby!!!

gedster314 is keeping up the good workgedster314 is keeping up the good work

Joined. I can't stop using it. I had a TP but like the Vogue size and that rubberish, flat black coating better. I want a Diamond in the Vogue body!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:31 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

i love the vogue, i think android will be the savior for this phone IMO. i see a big comeback to qvga in a big hurry man.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Carrier: Bell

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton

Joined, I love my vogue and all the neat things it can do.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (XV6900) dual boot Android
Carrier: Money Grabbin' Verizon

inertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to inertone

i LOOOVEE my vogue!!
i do not want to upgrade anytime soon haha
ima go out and buy me a spare lol
Old 08-02-2009, 06:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

The mega saved the vogue once again !!!
Old 08-02-2009, 06:40 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Can I play , I love my vogue... Thanks T M Z
Old 08-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700/xv6900/BB Storm 2
Carrier: Verizon

leglace is a n00b

I keep thinking I am going to get a new phone. But everytime I get close, in all the excitement, I find something that I can't deal with. The Vogue is sized just right, and can do everything I need. So what it doesn't have one of those nifty accelerometers...
Old 08-03-2009, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (XV6900)
Carrier: Verizon

f_hugh is keeping up the good workf_hugh is keeping up the good work

Joined Nice to know that a phone I was such a late adopter for has a bunch of people who are as enthusiastic about it as I am.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue