PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is my phone toast?

Is my phone toast? Did an unlock on my Verizon 6900. Successful Used .41 Coker unlocker. Yesterday tried to install the new 6.1 upgrade on this site and the phone is stuck in boot loader mode. I have tried it six times and it gets stuck at approx. 44%. It seams that the phone is not recognized at that point by the computer.

I have a new phone on the way. what are my repercussions with verizon?
Old 01-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Is my phone toast?

Run 2.31 unlocker on your device as long as you have bootloader you are good to go. Also please re read this thread more carefully:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370

It is important to understand what you are doing so that maybe one day you can help others as well...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

The reason I had done it that was was because I didn't think I had the GPS capabilities. Is it that I mismatched the rom and the boot loader?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Your phone is GPS capable after you do work....
Old 01-16-2009, 08:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Before I had the chance to go through the old phone. VZ sent me a new one. I did use the 2.31 Unlocker and that brought the phone back up and running however, it has no radio. I did try to flash the 6.1 VZ new rom after the unlocker, but it still stalls at 44%. I get an "error 262" usb connection is not communicating. From my perspective, the phone is working, just need to add the proper stuff. What is my next step, or do I just start from scratch after I have learned more on the new phone?
Old 01-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue, HTC 5800, Touch it like a Pro!

shadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hard reset and just flash the rom onto it. You don't need to unlock your phone for the official ROM just customs. And make sure no programs are running on your computer and that the display doesnt time out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue