PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 08:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: tmobile

lesswork is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
alltel vogue switched to sprint

Hey guys, i am new to the testing phone game but have been testing satelite ird,s for about 10 yrs so if anyone needs any help in that realm i,m glad to help. I have a htc touch vogue from altell that i have already unlocked and added the new sprint rom from this site. When i turn phone on it now reads sprint. I am about to do a device swap with sprint and need to know if there are any problems doing this. I figured the dex or hex # may not be in their systems since orig a alltel phone. Can i still use this for sprint and is there anything else i need to do beside unlock and add sprint rom. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and once i learn i will be happy to help others. I am a mod on 2 sat sites.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

lesswork is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: alltel vogue switched to sprint

update: Called sprint and gave the my dec esn# and they said phone is not registered with sprint and there is no way it can be used. Is this true. I really cant believe there isnt a way. Especially with all i have read of people using phones unlocked from other carriers or is this GSM phones only. Please help if you can!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue