PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

jcaccese is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Htc Touch Manila 2d Download

hi all,

a bit new to this so bear with me...im looking for manila 2d download for my htc touch, any help?? happy holidays

thanks greatly appreciated
Old 12-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff
Re: Htc Touch Manila 2d Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaccese View Post
hi all,

a bit new to this so bear with me...im looking for manila 2d download for my htc touch, any help?? happy holidays

thanks greatly appreciated
I understand, it is actually over at xda - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=398173 . Enjoy! It's easier to look for tf2d.

ROM: DarkRoot
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6900
Carrier: USCC

Matt5984 is a n00b

Also a newbie here... so you need to install all 9 cab's in the zip file from update 20, and then the 1 cab from 21 and you're good to go? Is this correct? Thanks!

EDIT: Do we need to kill biotouc.exe and disable the cube?

Last edited by Matt5984; 12-26-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt5984 View Post
Also a newbie here... so you need to install all 9 cab's in the zip file from update 20, and then the 1 cab from 21 and you're good to go? Is this correct? Thanks!

EDIT: Do we need to kill biotouc.exe and disable the cube?
All you need to do is install all the files from update 20, and the n2a weather patch. Yes, kill the cube.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 03:17 PM
durtydawg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Am I missing something? when I run finger across screen nothing happens? Isn't this the program to allowing scrolling by finger? Or am I looking for something different?

Thanks in advance for helping this noob. Oops almost forgot att tilt original rom.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rtkeon is a n00b

I would encourage you to try one of the Custom ROM's available here, for the most part they have been out for a good while and all of the bugs have been worked out. Its really a much better route to take if you are just starting out. WDM or OMJ make a good ROM.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by durtydawg View Post
Am I missing something? when I run finger across screen nothing happens? Isn't this the program to allowing scrolling by finger? Or am I looking for something different?

Thanks in advance for helping this noob. Oops almost forgot att tilt original rom.
If you want touch scrolling, you want touchflo. M2D is an app. that replaces your home screen.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:12 PM
durtydawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkeon View Post
I would encourage you to try one of the Custom ROM's available here, for the most part they have been out for a good while and all of the bugs have been worked out. Its really a much better route to take if you are just starting out. WDM or OMJ make a good ROM.
Thanks, But for now I am worried about bricking my phone and with Christmas and all can't afford a new one lol
Old 12-27-2008, 08:59 PM
durtydawg

Ok I do like the skins for this, but cant seem to add device lock tab, Every time I put phone in holster without it I launch one of my programs or make a call lol, Can anyone tell me how to add device lock, when I go to today setting I check mark it but when I hit ok its not available using M2d.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by durtydawg View Post
Ok I do like the skins for this, but cant seem to add device lock tab, Every time I put phone in holster without it I launch one of my programs or make a call lol, Can anyone tell me how to add device lock, when I go to today setting I check mark it but when I hit ok its not available using M2d.
I can't help you with device lock, because I don't use it. A lot of people use Slide to Unlock (S2U2) myself included. It's a IPhone like lock application that works awesomely. It will lock your phone after a set time or you can just tap the power button and until you use the slider to unlock it it stays locked. It also comes with a few other things like Slide to Play, but I don't use that.
http://s2u2.eqvipage.dk/S2U2-index.html
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue