PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch vogue

JonWall is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Telus Vogue GPS

Ive got this vogue that cant be used as phone because i bought it off someone who still had almost a full 3 year contract left on it that they didnt pay and have been messing around with it for the last week or so. ATM im just using it as a media player and messing around with apps and stuff. Id like to get the gps working and have unlocked it and tried a few custom roms that had gps but all of them would say no gps device.
I reflashed the official telus 6.1 rom with rev a and gps and it was doing the same thing then randomly said poor signal so i left it for awhile and forgot about it to come back and find it connected to 7 sats in tomtom7 and working perfectly. So i reboot the device to see if itll still work and now it doesnt again lol. Is there any way to get it to be recognized every time or a special rom that a telus user knows will work right away? i was gonna try changing the settings that i saw in a few threads with qpst but i cant get it to work since my pc is vista x64, and now when i try to set it to diagnostic mode with the ##3424 all i get is a message saying the phone isnt activated.
Any help would be appreciated

Edit: Ok if i just leave it for awhile, around 10 minutes, in eventually goes from no device to poor signal then finds them. Is there any way to make it detect it right away? it only takes about 2 minutes to connect once its detected

Last edited by JonWall; 12-12-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue