PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Lurker

bubbaboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Returning Phone Question?

I have just purchased the vx6900 as an upgrade a few days ago. I love the phone itself and everything it can do. The problem is there is a prominent clicking sound on the left side and upper right hand corner of the phone. It is the plastic clicking in. I know someone else who has the same one and they do not have this problem. I already upgraded the radio though. Do you still think I can return it, do they check radio? What should I do?
Old 11-23-2008, 03:03 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Returning Phone Question?

If its there offical upgrade then they won't care...
Old 11-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bubbaboy is a n00b

So your saying if I update to the oficial vzw leaked update, I should be fine and the techs wont care.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Chillin'

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah, because offical updates do not require un-locking which is what they are most concerned about.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:10 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bubbaboy is a n00b

Ok, thanks I will rest a lot easier.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bubbaboy is a n00b

Previously I had to un-lock my phone using im cokes unlocker to 2.31 spl. Then I upgraded to a bell radio. Now I have flashed to the verizon leaked update. Do I need to do something to relock my phone or is it good to go? I am not sure if my spl was changed by flashing to the verizon update. Is there a way to check spl. Will the techs check the spl or only see that it is a verizon update and be alright?
Old 11-24-2008, 01:14 AM
Chillin'

go here :http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370
Then flash the orginal 0.40 version for its relocking abilities as said here :Original 0.40 Version (mosty outdated except for "relocking" ability, also more dangerous than 0.41 and 2.31)
VERY IMPORTANT / Warning: If your carrier did not release a rom and you flash an exe of another carrier with the 0.40 unlocker you won't be able to flash ANY rom until unlocking again (this requires booting into WM) POSTED IN THREAD OF LINK GIVEN

ALL THANKS GOES TO ImCoKeMaN
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue