PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

Craziekeiichi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
#000000 not working on Vogue

I can't enter the Diag or anything, Anytime I try ##778(or 775), #000000 or anything it just "dials" and I get the Alltel error message. I talked to a tech and he said if it doesn't enter the program mode then the phone is busted lol. I flashed to the newest ROM from HTC's website hoping it would take care of it but unfortunately it keeps trying to dial out. Any ideas? (Yes, I have searched through countless threads and google'd this to the end of the earth hehe) Sorry guys I'm new at unlocking/flashing and all this stuff! I have a Sprint Vogue and need to get it on Alltel!
Old 11-22-2008, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: #000000 not working on Vogue

Do this, with a program like totalcommander go into your windows folder and find a file called EPST. Run that file and all the settings you need will be there. Specifically your SID Home setting. IF you have already reprogrammed your MSL number the password will be 000000. If you have not the password will be your MSL number.

Also, its ##000000. BUT this will not work if you have not successfully reprogrammed your MSL to all 0's.

No need to start another thread just keep updating your current one. I told you I would help just ask the questions.

But, for now the easiest thing to do is run EPST from your windows folder and program it from there. You can work out the quirks later. Just get the phone activated.

I also went through the same exact thing as you. Just follow these directions and you should be ok. When I switched my Touch from Sprint to Alltel I just had that EPST screen up and ready for the programming. BUT, you have to have it reprogrammed already. So get QPST working like I showed you in your other thread.

Last edited by njkid32; 11-22-2008 at 03:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Craziekeiichi is a n00b

Sorry for starting the new Thread, I looked for the other one and couldnt find it so I assumed one of the mods deleted it since it may have been similar to someone elses.

I followed the directions in that thread for connecting to QPST and it wouldnt see the phone in the window. I was able to add ports 3+4 and it wouldn't show up.

As far as TotalCommander goes, I thought I installed that last night but it wouldn't show up under programs. When I opened up the installer it opened as a URL and went through the code, nothing else after that. Would that be because I put the files in the wrong folder?

I have not changed the MSL# yet, But I did manage to change the PRL so it's now on Alltel's towers.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Check your pm's.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue