PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Removing s2u2

I have a downloaded custom ROM and I have only had this problem once before, normally I just take total commander and erase s2u2 out of the window. But this time it isn't working I would not normally ask such a simple question but I'm stuck and would like to remove s2u2, btw it came with the custom ROM.

Thanks in advance
Old 11-12-2008, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch-->BB Curve 8330

CAD-KONG is just getting started
Re: Removing s2u2

what ROM are you using??? i've been trying to get rid of a few extras i'm not really into on my custom ROM...
Old 11-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Chillin'
Threadstarter

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dette's manilla 2.3 I just switched to it today from NFSFAN 1.1 golden which was pretty sweet...
Old 11-12-2008, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch-->BB Curve 8330

CAD-KONG is just getting started

nice... how is dette's ROM??? i'm using WDM's ROM... i like it, but there is a lot of extra programs he installed i'm really wanting to get rid of... no purpose for me having them... pros/cons with dettes???
Old 11-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Chillin'
Threadstarter

The main pro with Dette's ROM is the stability as well as he is always there if someone needs assistance with anything but in general the smoothness speaks for itself and for the most part I haven't noticed any bugs yet.The only downside is that I am more familiar with other ROMs such as NFSFAN's golden which I have not had a issue with yet...So i flashed back "but only because I had trouble removing s2u2",which is a excellent program but I like the security of Throttle-lock(keeps out noisy people).

If you wanna try a good ROM try Dette's clean build you will not find the unnecessary programs or any other b/s plus clean ROMs are usually more stable...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue