PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dtuma1980 is keeping up the good workdtuma1980 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dtuma1980 Send a message via MSN to dtuma1980
HTC Touch

Wondering if Sprint is starting to Phase out the Touch? My younger sister called to get a new phone (via her accenture account) and she was told that they are out of stock and will know if she can get one this Thursday?

Just wondering how much longer they will have them in place (especially refurbs) so that my phone could have an accident to see if I can get upgraded....

Thoughts?
Old 11-04-2008, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint EVO 4g cyanogenmod 7

Tinkturtle is keeping up the good workTinkturtle is keeping up the good work
Re: HTC Touch

The Touch Vogue has been pulled from the Sprint website.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Been replaced prob by the HTC Diamond..

Shell
Old 11-04-2008, 12:34 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

RadioShack has them currently for $49 new, and $69 2-year upgrade. Most area's should have them still...

Old 11-09-2008, 12:55 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuma1980 View Post
Wondering if Sprint is starting to Phase out the Touch? My younger sister called to get a new phone (via her accenture account) and she was told that they are out of stock and will know if she can get one this Thursday?

Just wondering how much longer they will have them in place (especially refurbs) so that my phone could have an accident to see if I can get upgraded....

Thoughts?
This is the kinda of actions that make it hard for people with legitimate issues to be taken care of by Sprint.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 11-10-2008, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint

snowplow54 is keeping up the good worksnowplow54 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to snowplow54

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
This is the kinda of actions that make it hard for people with legitimate issues to be taken care of by Sprint.
nonsense, maybe he does have a legitimate issue, but wants to know if he could hold out a bit longer and get the diamond instead. now that doesn't seem like an unreasonable request. you're paying for the insurance, why not get the most for your money?
Old 11-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yes the touch has been pulled from the website but that doesn't mean they're even close to being gone because theres an insurance pool that they pull from when doing trade outs. my brother went in with issues last month and they were still able to find a PPC 6700 for him. whether or not you can get upgraded through an insurance replacement is luck of the draw
Old 11-11-2008, 12:41 PM
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowplow54 View Post
nonsense, maybe he does have a legitimate issue, but wants to know if he could hold out a bit longer and get the diamond instead. now that doesn't seem like an unreasonable request. you're paying for the insurance, why not get the most for your money?
Openly planning for your phone to have an accident is not a legitimate issue. Re-read the OPs post.

And if you still believe he has a legitimate issue with his phone... I have some seaside property to sell you in Colorado...
Old 11-11-2008, 12:43 PM
The Admin-Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuma1980 View Post

Thoughts?
I don't see that as legitimate at all.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

dtuma1980 is keeping up the good workdtuma1980 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dtuma1980 Send a message via MSN to dtuma1980

I have called and had multiple Touch's replaced for multiple issues, but I am not looking forward to getting yet ANOTHER Touch that IMHO is not worth the 300 I paid for it not more than 6 months ago....I am not asking for a few free phone, but I need to ensure Sprint isn't going to be in a position to send me another phone which I feel I haven't gotten my money's worth out of.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue