PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 02:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Help w/ upgrading Vogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohebbo View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my phone unlocked this morning but now everytime the backlight goes out the phone freezes and i have to soft reset it. If I soft reset it works fine until the light goes out and then it freezes again. I never upgraded the radio with one of the carrier roms is this the reason or is it something else you all might know of?
Do a hard reset
but what ROM are you using? You didnt flash a custom yet did you?

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 10-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900 aka HTC Vogue aka HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

mohebbo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Do a hard reset
but what ROM are you using? You didnt flash a custom yet did you?
No I didn't do anything past using cokemans unlocker. It just freezes with a blank screen everytime the backlight goes out. I'm thinking that maybe this is because I never used a stock rom after the unlocker but I don't want it to start flashing alltel or sprint when I first turn it on if I have to take it in under warrenty.

Just incase people are wondering if I put it into the boot loader screen it shows that I am unlocked.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohebbo View Post
No I didn't do anything past using cokemans unlocker. It just freezes with a blank screen everytime the backlight goes out. I'm thinking that maybe this is because I never used a stock rom after the unlocker but I don't want it to start flashing alltel or sprint when I first turn it on if I have to take it in under warrenty.

Just incase people are wondering if I put it into the boot loader screen it shows that I am unlocked.
Like I said try a hard reset first
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue