PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How stock is stock enough for return to sprint?

First off sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum... (feel free to move/merge as needed)

Ok, so my phone is really pissing me off. just recently i have encountered a slew, yes a slew, of problems. Well, i decided since i have insurance no need in even trying to fix all that crap. I'm just going to a Sprint store tomorrow to have it changed out. Now i am on the HTC 6.1 upgrade, but i have a bunch of today plugins, jdume wad theme, and a bunch of reg hacks. Does anyone know if they will freak out on me about this? Or do they just really look for stuff like the phone being unlocked and/or custom roms?

TIA

Now playing on Pandora: Slum Village - Multiply via FoxyTunes
Old 08-12-2008, 10:35 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: How stock is stock enough for return to sprint?

Just do a hard reset .

Thanks T M Z
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Just do a hard reset .

Thanks T M Z

Wow, i feel dumb, but its been a long day of troublesome electronics. First my phone then my external hard drive. At least the freezer trick worked to get my data off the external.

Now playing on Pandora: T.I. - You Know What It Is via FoxyTunes
Old 08-12-2008, 10:42 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

every one has one of thoes days lol .
Old 08-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 & 6900
Carrier: Verizon

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work

well if you got the freezer trick to work you shouldnt feel dumb, thats a tricky way to get some extra minutes out of your dead hd. Im really thinking about grabbing one them 1TB or 750GB drives, are these things less reliable because of their density?
Old 08-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhatikkigod View Post
well if you got the freezer trick to work you shouldnt feel dumb, thats a tricky way to get some extra minutes out of your dead hd. Im really thinking about grabbing one them 1TB or 750GB drives, are these things less reliable because of their density?

Thanks, im would say im just more of a geek, than specifically a ppcgeek. lol. Mine is/was a Seagate Freeagent 500gb. i think it initally over heated in my room. because now it will work fine if i leave it in the freezer, but if i plug it in in my room i will get five to ten minutes out of it. A friend at work just got a 1TB drive, not such which brand or model, but he has had no problems after about two weeks. Mine on the other hand was good for a week then started to slowly corrupt all my data.

Now playing on Pandora: M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun via FoxyTunes
Old 08-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC VOGUE

khseven is a n00b

my friend brought his touch to a local vegas sprint store and they freaked out cause he had a different wallpaper on it! he had to argue with them for over an hour to get them to replace it.

Stay away from the one on Eastern ave/silverado in the target plaza

Old 08-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by khseven View Post
my friend brought his touch to a local vegas sprint store and they freaked out cause he had a different wallpaper on it! he had to argue with them for over an hour to get them to replace it.

Stay away from the one on Eastern ave/silverado in the target plaza

Thanks bro. im going to hard reset in the parking lot. lol. but i usually always go to the one on Flamingo/Maryland. I used to know all the reps there, but since i have had my touch this is the first time its messed up. So im hoping someone i know is still there. When i had my apache i had gone through about 6 of them. Got them all switched out in store for free.

Now playing on Pandora: The Roots - Guns Are Drawn via FoxyTunes
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue