PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 & 6900
Carrier: Verizon

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2 Nam's on 6900 1 on 6700. How do i transfer?

Hey guys, im trying to get this Sprint 6900 fully working on my VZW account by copying all the info from my 6700 to the 6900. Now the 6900 works, i can make and recieve calls and texts but for the life of me i can not get data to work.

So im trying to make sure everything is good but their are 2 Nams on my 6900, and only one on the 6700. The first nam on each phone is identical but whats with this 2nd nam on my 6900? I think its for uses on multiple networks but i dont need it....anyway around this?
Old 08-02-2008, 10:09 AM
DDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: 2 Nam's on 6900 1 on 6700. How do i transfer?

I'm impressed you've gotten that far, I've heard of phones working on different networks, but phone features don't work when you do that. My best guess if anything is to flash your phone with V-dub programming for their vx6900.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work

v-dub programming you say?
Old 08-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhatikkigod View Post
v-dub programming you say?

yeah, have you tried to flash a stock vzw rom?

Now playing: Norah Jones - Cold Cold Heart via FoxyTunes
</div>
Old 08-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Not a stock one... i havnt found one. But for some reason when i run a ppc kitchen built rom with Verizon selected as the carrier no matter what build or options i choose the VZW customizations dont seem to run (or are hidden) when i first start or do a hard reset on the ppc. Is it possible the customizations are hidden?

Also i have the newer radios and GPS unlocked, can i use a stock VZW rom? Thanks for any help guys.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:18 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

AS usual someone is trying to clone a device and not understanding everything it requires.......i will fill u in on 1 thing you must have the akey set for data to work.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz View Post
AS usual someone is trying to clone a device and not understanding everything it requires.......i will fill u in on 1 thing you must have the akey set for data to work.
That seems like a crappy XDA answer. might as well have just told him to 'search'....

Now playing: Handsome Boy Modeling School - I've Been Thinkin' via FoxyTunes
</div>
Old 08-12-2008, 08:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

wow pzztgotbagz you are a pompass pr1ck arent you?

when you ASSUME you make an A5S out of U and ME. Getting they a-key was one of the first things i did. ive seen you chime into other posts with very useless condescending answers... why even continue to come to this community if youre just going to dump on people without even know what youre talking about? Why come into my post just to say something useless?

Last edited by buddhatikkigod; 08-12-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhatikkigod View Post
wow pzztgotbagz you are a pompass pr1ck arent you?

when you ASSUME you make an A5S out of U and ME. Getting they a-key was one of the first things i did. ive seen you chime into other posts with very useless condescending answers... why even continue to come to this community if youre just going to dump on people without even know what youre talking about? Why come into my post just to say something useless?

i agree. Its bad enough that a lot of members tend to get arrogant but from a moderator... Maybe he is big over at XDA. so many jack asses over there. Funny how one of the crappiest posts i have seen here on ppcgeeks was from a mod. actually its a shame.

Now playing on Pandora: Cut Chemist - A Peak In Time via FoxyTunes
Old 08-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

i just dont understand why he even bothers to make postings like that, they arent helpful at all.. what was his point?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue