PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Re: Has anyone upgraded to the Official Sprint ROM v.A yet

Been using it for about a week now, I like it. No "evil gremlin" problems here.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rycelover is just getting started

I too have been using it for few days. My issue with the GPS is that it's not accurate at all. I have iguidance 4.0 and google maps and have tried using both with GPS using turn by turn directions to my office. Both failed miserably, after locking in some sats, it would move along as I traveled, then pause for several seconds and then catch up, then pause again and ultimately freeze my Touch. This happened with both programs. I have not tried any of the registry hacks yet.

Any thoughts?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

What's v.A?

Do you mean 3.03.04_2?
Old 08-02-2008, 01:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

coob is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemogren View Post
Can you please explain why you wouldn't want threaded SMS? This makes no sense to me....
Don't know what to tell you but I just don't like it that much. Perhaps I've not used it enough but I kind of liked the old mode a little better.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:37 PM
VIP Member

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

I have to say it's pretty handy if you are conversing with more than one person at once...

I liken it to IRC versus IM... IRC is all cluttered, and IM is nice and organized...
Old 08-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemogren View Post
Can you please explain why you wouldn't want threaded SMS? This makes no sense to me....

Perhaps because now you can not delete a single message. or because you cant mark messages as unread anymore. or worst of all, you cant just forward a message. you have to cut/paste.

Now playing: Various Artists - No Diggity (Blackstreet) 1996 via FoxyTunes
</div>
Old 08-02-2008, 02:54 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Perhaps because now you can not delete a single message. or because you cant mark messages as unread anymore. or worst of all, you cant just forward a message. you have to cut/paste.

Now playing: Various Artists - No Diggity (Blackstreet) 1996 via FoxyTunes
</div>
I delete single messages all the time. Go into the conversation and press-hold-delete, or use the d-pad to highlight the message, and hit the right soft-key and pick delete from the very top of the list.

Forwarding hasn't been an issue for me, becuase most of the time it's inappropriate to forward a message... but if I ever did need to, copy/paste isn't that hard, and gives you flexibility..

still, I agree forwarding should be an option. as well as mark-unread.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I delete single messages all the time. Go into the conversation and press-hold-delete, or use the d-pad to highlight the message, and hit the right soft-key and pick delete from the very top of the list.

What? when i press and hold in a 'convo' all i get is copy which is grayed out, or select all. and if i click the right soft key 'menu' delete is grayed out.

Now playing: Mika - Happy Ending (Quentin Harris Remix) via FoxyTunes
</div>
Old 08-02-2008, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

sheureka is just getting started

I can select a message with the d-pad and then the menu gives me the option to either delete or forward. But press-hold-delete doesn't work for me either.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheureka View Post
I can select a message with the d-pad and then the menu gives me the option to either delete or forward. But press-hold-delete doesn't work for me either.

What the hell, press/hold nor the dpad work for me.

Now playing: M.I.A./Diplo - Baile Funk One via FoxyTunes
</div>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue