PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

CoolGordo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vogue Rev. A Update Finally!! This Is Real Folks

Hey guys!
i've been a frequent browser of both ppcgeeks, and xda-developers ever since my 6800, and loaded helmi's kitchen onto it. now it have the touch, which telus gratefully offered to me for free, when my Apache was deaaaad.
anyway, that can be told later, long story short, i tried using the first Telus release found on either one of those websites, and lost CDMA...
Soooo annoying, now everytime my device tries to connect, i get device cannot connect! invalid settings....

i have no idea whats up, if anyone can help me, that would be appreciated...
i have already tried ##########@1x.telusmobility.com and my ESN as username and passwords.. don't know what else to do.
Though the official telus update, FLAWLESS!!! so smooth, havent had a chance to try everything, especially since i have no REV A!

ANYWAYSS for those still looking for a Telus Vogue rom, This is the one you want.

http://www.telusmobility.com/on/busi..._upgrade.shtml

good luck, hope all works well! can't wait to use the gps!
Old 07-29-2008, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff
Re: Vogue Rev. A Update Finally!! This Is Real Folks

Go here, the first post talks about how to do it on your own. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=31437
Personally, I would call Telus and force them to use their training to help you though.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 07-30-2008, 08:22 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Firstly, this was already posted in the upgrades thread.
It also has the information you need. You need to program your phone.

Link is above.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Threadstarter

CoolGordo is a n00b

Heyo,
just thought i'd send a reply back..
i managed to get ahold of telus, who gave me the reprogram number. i called them in the morning, after i had been disconnected the previous night at 9:51. anyway, phone's working beautifully now.

Also, i am aware there was already a post in the upgrades thread, but those were before Telus released their latest rom last tuesday. I was on the phone with telus to sort out an issue, and he's the one that told me they posted it THAT day!

Still love this phone more and more! just wish GPS wasnt such a drain.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue