PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 11:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6900

jlasspalman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ive tried everything

ok, first ive read almost every thread on here and still no luck..
i recently replaced my older vogue (that was using jd's custom rom touch beta) with a newer vogue (with a newer radio) i was not aware that new vogues came with a new radio and i immediately flashed the same rom. It worked for 2 days with some small hiccups (sometimes when it went to hibernation mode it would get stuck and i would have to hard reset turn it on again. i did a hard reset again and when it was loading it got stuck on the boot up screen.. it reads

m 03
d 01 No Radio
D 3.03

i know that it happened because i forgot to unlock it (yea im a dumb @$$)

ON THE BOOTLOADER SCREEN IT READS:

VOGU100
SPL-2.01.0000
CPLD-3

ive almost tried everything..
tried flashing a stock rom (error 206 when running the update utility) and yes it was in bootloader mode
tried flashing almost every custom rom on ppcgeeks.com (error 262 when running the update utility)
when i try to update through the exe files (example:RUU_PPST_Vogue.SPRINT_WWW_3.03.651.4.2_Ra dio_3.42.30_AM_NV_2.04_Ship.exe)
it goes all the way and then when it boots up the same no radio....
I also tried the SD card method (it flashes no image found and then straight back to the bootloader screen)
I also tried the RUU_Vogue-4350-ALLTEL_WWE......... it went all the way through and then got stuck in bootloader mode.... (i didnt know it was for alltel, i flashed the wrong file) I finally got it out of bootloader mode by flashing a carrier rom but when t loaded back up it said the same NO RADIO message...

And thats where i am guys, can anybody help me either tell me what to do or point me to the right place that has step by step to fix it... ive been without a phone for going on 3 weeks now....... and yes ive searched.......EVERYWHERE

thanks in advance
Old 07-28-2008, 03:02 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

jlasspalman is a n00b
Re: ive tried everything

wow no body i see people looking but no replies?????
Old 07-28-2008, 06:41 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

First off its impossible to flash a custom rom without unlocking, so you must have been unlocked at some point. Judging by your SPL though you must have used the 0.40 and then it got relocked when you tried to flash GPS. Good news though as you can be recovered. can you get to the OS now? if so you need to just flash the 2.40 unlocker. What carrier are you on? another way out of bootloader is the titanexitbl utility or commands via mtty. You may need to flash the rom via SD card. Also, no need to bump a thread after 4 hours in the middle of the night and part of the reason you haven't seen replies is there is an entired unbricking thread that deals with this issue take a look at it for more details.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:22 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

jlasspalman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
First off its impossible to flash a custom rom without unlocking, so you must have been unlocked at some point. Judging by your SPL though you must have used the 0.40 and then it got relocked when you tried to flash GPS. Good news though as you can be recovered. can you get to the OS now? if so you need to just flash the 2.40 unlocker. What carrier are you on? another way out of bootloader is the titanexitbl utility or commands via mtty. You may need to flash the rom via SD card. Also, no need to bump a thread after 4 hours in the middle of the night and part of the reason you haven't seen replies is there is an entired unbricking thread that deals with this issue take a look at it for more details.

i thought it was impossible to flash without an unlocker to but i flashed the jd rom as soon as the new vogue came.. ive already tried the sd method that didnt work it flashed no image found for a milisecond and the straight back to the bootloader screen and then when i tried the steps nothing..... i have tried the titanexitbl but the mtty didnt work either.... i cant get to the os it just keeps getting stuck on the NO RADIO SCREEN

and i wasnt trying to bump it but ive literally been trying to figure this out for almost 3 weeks and ive read every bricked, stuck in bootloader type forum on ppcgeeks and still nothing
Old 07-30-2008, 12:51 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

jlasspalman is a n00b

well i quit trying so i am getting shipped a new touch but thank you for all your help everyone
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue