PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 06:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

Kreigz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kreigz
Where the heck is the Rev A HTC Verizon ROM?

You know, I understand why some people show up late to a party ... they're one of the pretty people ... sexy ... everyone wants to be seen with them. It builds suspense and desire.

Unfortunetly, Verizon is not sexy.

Where's the updated ROM with Rev A and GPS Mr. "Can ya hear me now"?
Old 07-23-2008, 08:40 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: Where the heck is the Rev A HTC Verizon ROM?

they're too busy making commercials, lol. I have a generic custom rom, if you need something to play with.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: low tech vzw

imdarkside is becoming a great contributor

Typical verizon. I think they want to milk us for some more money or a new contract. They keep this up and I am switching providers. Wake up VZW.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigz View Post
You know, I understand why some people show up late to a party ... they're one of the pretty people ... sexy ... everyone wants to be seen with them. It builds suspense and desire.

Wow I needed a good laugh. But seriously though. Verizon is always the last one to get to the party, even though they're not sexy lol.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: moto a855 droid / htc touch(xv6900)
Carrier: vzw

Stevea361 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigz View Post

Just for the record the xv6900 is all ready rev A capable out of the box just no gps .... and from what I here it doesn't work so great any way.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cansofspam knows their stuffcansofspam knows their stuffcansofspam knows their stuffcansofspam knows their stuffcansofspam knows their stuffcansofspam knows their stuffcansofspam knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevea361 View Post
Just for the record the xv6900 is all ready rev A capable out of the box just no gps .... and from what I here it doesn't work so great any way.
To the best of my knowledge:
Just for the record, it is actually both Rev A and GPS "capable" just none of the ROMS prior to the release of the Alltel update enabled/allowed either of these "capabilities" to function.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevea361 View Post

im gonna have to disagree with that statement the gps on my phone works as good as i would expect it for being free.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800

lvgdgts is a n00b

Actually, I think Verizon is the one that show up too late. You know, the one in the bad clothes that everyone else makes fun of because they're drunk and have had tons of fun already.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

If you actually look into it, verizon got the xv6900 very late compared to the htc touch release. Rev. A capable rom should be out soon. I don't think they will ever add aGPS as an option in their radio. They say the chip is for E911 only. They would make more sales if they did make it aGPS capable. I believe they won't enable aGPS because they can't charge for it haha

Old 07-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
im gonna have to disagree with that statement the gps on my phone works as good as i would expect it for being free.
Did you not have to pay for your phone?

I know Vzw didn't advertise the feature but just crappy they cripple their phones to force you to buy VzNavigaytor
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue