PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Juslisten is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help me SYNC

I have been searching on here on a way to find a way to put Windows Media Center Back on my computer that is running Vista. Here is what happened. My gf has the touch. and I tried to sync her phone and it wouldn't sync. I then deleted the windows mobile center that was on her computer (she is running Vista). I tried to re-install it using her disk and even the disk for my mogul. Nothing happened. It won't come back. I even went to the Microsoft website and tried to download it from there but no luck.

Let me tell you what happened next. Well I downloaded the program and then connected my two different devices. Both times the Sync Center never came up. However, it did try to sync with Windows Media (I don't know why but that is not what I wanted). Any other suggestions???

P.S. I know that there is a reg hack somewhere that allows you to move the keyboard on the touch (move it anywhere on the screen). I did it once I can't find it anywhere. Please lead me in the right direction if you can trying to make up my mistake to my gf (lol).
Old 07-20-2008, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown
Re: Help me SYNC

I am no computer expert but this worked for me. I have a program call Ccleaner on my computer. It cleans out junk files, cleans the registry, and has an unistaller as well. When this happened to me, I had to make sure it was unistall and then clean the registry. I then restarted and install again. It worked for me that time and has been working ever since. By the way, make sure you uncheck the box under usb-to-pc settings. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Juslisten is a n00b

Problem solved thanks for reply. Never mind the P.S. either found it.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown

No problem
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue