PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

jjg2428 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
audio issue with sprint upgrade

I am fairly new to this forum but have had a Sprint vogue since Dec and had minor issues with the phone freezing but no audio problems. I have taken the phone to sprint and they fixed the freezing issue but when i updated the rom last month it started having audio crackling from the speakers. i have a sprint vogue and had a audio cracking when i start up phone and play music. This all started when i updated to the "almost 6.1 update" and "iamcokeman unlockers" and when i reverted back to shipped rom it stopped. Now i have upgraded to the new sprint 6.1 release and it has started again. This only happens when i play music or a warning sound goes off or when i boot up. The sound is a cracking sound from the speakers. Has anyone else noticed this? is this something i need to have sprint replace my phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue