PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Can't Touch This...PRO TOO!
Carrier: Sprint4Life

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GPS vs Tech Support...SUPER Funny Read!

So I did what some normal people have been doin for months now. I called Tech Sup at Sprint and was told the update is not due until 3Q '08. Could be anytime from July until Sep!!! That's not the best part of the convo!

The FUNNY PART! This chick told me what website already has the update! Guess what she told me! PPCGeeks.com! I guess Sprint has given up on the update since we have better tech support here than they EVER will!!! You guys here, come out with updates and upgrades months before sprint can even think of what phone to upgrade next. Ohh...she also told me to look at HTC's site from now on, to see when the update is due out. What a crock of ! Like they have something to do with it?!?

I hate and love Sprint so much. At least she put a smile on my face. Even their own employees have no faith in the company supporting their equipment!
Call the Gas and Electric company up and ask for a free months use, Try the Water Company next and see if they give you a % off for working at Walmart or Boeing. Next time you go to Chevron tell the kid who has been there since 2am that you have been a long time customer and want to know where the free gas is and that you want some Ready Now Service too.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:03 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: GPS vs Tech Support...SUPER Funny Read!

she maybe a member too. LOL Hey chick from tech support! come out here! LOL
Old 06-16-2008, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch WM6.5
Carrier: Sprint

acontrasto is keeping up the good workacontrasto is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to acontrasto
Re: GPS vs Tech Support...SUPER Funny Read!

haha, that's great

As for the update being on the HTC site, I can believe that, seeing as how the sprint mogul rom updates were distributed from HTC's site.

When the update hits, there will be a link at this site:
http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.asp...p_id=76&cat=66
saying "Software Update"
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue