PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Output: USB to AV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGER02 View Post
Yeah i have streamed audio through my home stereo using a Motorola dc800 bluetooth device and though my car using an ipod speaker bluetooth module. The cool thing is that i can also use skype though my car stereo along with sprint tv....
i have the motorola T505 wireless module... 5 hr charge keeps you good for a week... clips on your visor and EVERYTHING is put through my car speakers! It even recalls the number of the person calling(wish it was the name tho ) so my music, calls, anything i do like stream media and my slingbox is clear as day out of my speakers.

the unit has bluetooth to connect with my device, and an FM transmittor which VOCALLY tells you what is the clearest station to tune to, AND it has a built in microphone which works AMAZING so your not using your phones mic.... i can drive on the highway at 70 with all windows down and still have a fine conversation on the phone... best 120 bucks i've spent

it beats the stock BT unit for my BMW which would have run me atleast 700 bucks(nothin fancy about it.)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue