PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 09:03 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: how to tether on sprint using the new roms w/o getting hit w/ data charges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post
I agree. I think it's a myth. I tethered on my old 6700 on verizon about 3gb a month, never had a issue. No hacks, no deleting files.
Now I'm on SERO, so it doesn't matter, but I'm pretty sure they won't know.
Before spending money on PDAnet, I think you should use ICS from the kitchen. Not sure if OMJ's rom has it, but it's very useful.
Yeah, If you tether, ur pc will have the same IP as ur phone. I've been searching for somebody that get charged for tethering but I didn't find 1 yet. I think that sprint just say that u will be charged if you use ur phone as modem,just to scare people not to use it,coz they want u to pay for it. Make sure you use sprint pcs network. Not the phone as modem to be on the safe side. That's what I do.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

AceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well I edited it to be safe...
But I don't really see where you guys are coming from, considering one of you actually stated WHERE to find it and I simply made a general statement, with no direction to any certain website or sources. I never even said I use illegal software, or pointed where to get it. And ironically enough, you actually told him WHERE to get it while telling me "it didn't impress anyone." Just a thought. It's all good though. Definitely wasn't trying to impress anyone, just help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Yeah u search the p2p and bittorrent world. U better edit ur post before admins lock u out. Nobody here is impressed about bragging ur cracked proggys.

HOW TO integrate all your custom settings and registry tweaks into a ROM..the EASY way!
Old 06-17-2008, 12:20 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceszHigh View Post
Well I edited it to be safe...
But I don't really see where you guys are coming from, considering one of you actually stated WHERE to find it and I simply made a general statement, with no direction to any certain website or sources. I never even said I use illegal software, or pointed where to get it. And ironically enough, you actually told him WHERE to get it while telling me "it didn't impress anyone." Just a thought. It's all good though. Definitely wasn't trying to impress anyone, just help.
Originally Posted by AceszHigh
I'm pretty sure it is the same. I tether with that method though.
I tether as my primary internet connection (meaning I'm on it a few hrs a day), and I use software called PDAnet and it works great. It's not free, but as they say, anything on the internet is free if ya look hard enough

Oh come on. We are not kindergarden here. U r trying to justify and find a reason that u bought ur PDAnet. So why with that last comment anything in the internet is free? with that wink smiley. Just admit ur mistake and apologize. Do not try reason out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue