PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 01:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

Dre007 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Dre007 Send a message via MSN to Dre007 Send a message via Yahoo to Dre007
Cool Tryna sell my Titan

Ok here's the story: On friday this past weekend, my girl somehow managed to crack the screen of my Touch beyond functionality. So Sunday, i take it to my local Sprint Tech store to get the screen repaired. After half an hour or so, my phone wouldnt accept the new screen (only showed white light) so they ordered me a new phone. So in the meantime i ask them to transfer my services back to my Titan, which was just sitting in my drawer collecting dust since January this year. I mention to the rep that i was trying to sell the Titan at one point but failed. So she was astonished by this news and instantly offered to buy it from me. She gave me her contact info so i can sell it to her friday, even though i never gave her a final price.

What do u guys think. My Titan is scratched and niched here and there, some keyboard keys hardly word unless u press down hard on them (which can be fixed if u get insurance on it). Currently the Titan is going for $300 with a new Sprint contract. I told the girl ill prolly let it go gor 150 or 200, wasnt sure yet. Is that good, or do u guys have any other price suggestions?
Old 06-12-2008, 03:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero in the closet, EVO!

buck1623 is just getting started
Re: Tryna sell my Titan

i think its a good deal if u let it go for 150... cuz u think she'll already have to pay $50 for the insurance once she gets it and stuff... i actually think its a steal... i still cant get my i880 sold, i think ima just give it away....
Old 06-12-2008, 08:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Threadstarter

Dre007 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Dre007 Send a message via MSN to Dre007 Send a message via Yahoo to Dre007
Re: Tryna sell my Titan

ok cool 175 it is lol. gas is damn near $5 a gallon these days anyway
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue