PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   On Demand Now Pocket Express (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28382)

jimt29 06-04-2008 08:48 AM

On Demand Now Pocket Express

A couple of days ago I got an automatic ugrade for the HTC Touch.

It turned On Demand into Pocket Express.

A nice improvement. It even put 3 lines of updating information on the Today screen: Headline News, Weather, and Stock reports plus you can change the setting to suit your needs. I like to show just the news to better manage my screen real estate.

Anybody else get the upgrade and like/dislike it?

joeyxl 06-04-2008 09:21 AM

Re: On Demand Now Pocket Express

are with telus? what exactly does it do? does it cost monies?

jimt29 06-04-2008 09:49 AM

With Sprint
To view news, sports, weather, stocks and much, much more.
Free - no monies

joeyxl 06-04-2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimt29 (Post 304397)
With Sprint
To view news, sports, weather, stocks and much, much more.
Free - no monies

no monies XD. telus had this i thought it cost monies. kool, i might download it again (flashed it with a kitchen)

natataka 06-04-2008 12:29 PM

direct download if ones looking for this

http://express.handmark.com/

No1ustad 06-04-2008 02:35 PM

whenever i view the news and click "photo" it seems to crash. not sure why-but it keeps my news pretty bland.

LobsterBoxed 06-04-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No1ustad (Post 304725)
whenever i view the news and click "photo" it seems to crash. not sure why-but it keeps my news pretty bland.

Funny, but I have the same issue. I started a case file with Handmark, got one response and the agent knew of no such issue. Said he would forward to tier 2 support. That was almost 2 weeks ago. After several more emails sent to support, still no response. THe subscription portion of the service seems very expensive at $10. per month.

stark912 06-05-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimt29 (Post 304354)
A couple of days ago I got an automatic ugrade for the HTC Touch.

It turned On Demand into Pocket Express.

A nice improvement. It even put 3 lines of updating information on the Today screen: Headline News, Weather, and Stock reports plus you can change the setting to suit your needs. I like to show just the news to better manage my screen real estate.

Anybody else get the upgrade and like/dislike it?

Where were you able to just put news on your today screen? I want to just put the weather intead of all 3 but cant find the way to change the settings to do this. Little help please. I have the HTC Mogul by the way.iLIt

luvcats 06-05-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stark912 (Post 306066)
Where were you able to just put news on your today screen? I want to just put the weather intead of all 3 but cant find the way to change the settings to do this. Little help please. I have the HTC Mogul by the way.iLIt

Launch Pocket Express and go to menu, express settings, today screen, and change news and stocks from yes to no.

DPG 06-05-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stark912 (Post 306066)

In the Pocket Express main screen press menu,then express settings,click on the arrow which should open a drop down screen, then click today screen.