PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 08:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

boxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
can't hear calls anymore..

Recently got two Sprint Touch handsets, one for me and one for my friend. Flashed both to OMJ's rom about a week and a half ago.

Yesterday, my friends started "acting up". He can't hear incoming our outgoing calls through the earpiece. I know awhile back, I had a similar problem with one of my phones and it ended up being something with Sprint's network, but I'm not sure if that's the case this time. I'm going to go check it out later and see what may be wrong, but figured I'd ask here if anyone had any suggestions.

I figured I'd try to re-flash it, and see if that helps, but worst case, what are my options as far as getting it back to a 6.0 ROM (if at all). I assume that based on the "dont downgrade a gps radio to a non-gps radio" deal applies, however I've also read that flashing the stock ROM will re-lock it, etc and make it "ready" for warranty work.

Either way, if anyone has any suggestions, it'd be appreciated. We've made no changes to anything else, other than flashing OMJ's ROM, and my handset has had 0 problems with hearing calls through the earpiece, so I'm not sure if his is just a dud (if however it is, I need to know how to get it "sprint repair ready" so to speak).

Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue