PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Htcclassaction.org Making Serious Progress!!!!!!!!!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27236)

bkhoste 05-22-2008 12:48 AM

Re: Htcclassaction.org Making Serious Progress!!!!!!!!!!!

While we are getting people to stop fighting, can we get people to stop posting Red Font on a blue back ground? It is terrible on the eyes. Pretty Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeee.

DHarvey 05-22-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkhoste (Post 291677)
While we are getting people to stop fighting, can we get people to stop posting Red Font on a blue back ground? It is terrible on the eyes. Pretty Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeee.

Better? :)

jim2561 05-22-2008 04:09 AM

wow now the quote in that first post really seemed exciting and awesome, however after reading pauls post over at modaco it makes me think there is nothing worth waiting for/to expect...?

[quote name='Paul (MVP)' date='May 21 2008, 01:17' post='894124']
[teaser]It's here!
Thanks to tweaks in 6.1 in general plus HTC's optimisations, the device DOES feel a lot slicker in use, although if you are coming from a 'cooked' ROM you have probably seen the speed improvement already. If you are still on the standard 6.0 ROM, you NEED to install this http://www.modaco.com/style_emoticon...lt/biggrin.gif...
[/quote]

but if this is something significant as i was believing as a result of the first post....INCREDIBLE!! (and about time the htc buggers)

has anyone sent out a round of pm's to some known wizards of porting?

bedoig 05-22-2008 05:26 PM

No2Chem just said he has direct draw working in his ROM thread. USB Mass Storage too. Good times ahead!

Hafrust 05-22-2008 05:37 PM

Sweet!

bedoig 05-22-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripdub1 (Post 292451)
Sweet!

What happened to the 10 character minimum? LOL, sorry, off topic :)

mswlogo 05-22-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dharvey4651 (Post 290959)
EDIT::
WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS HAVE TO TURN EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN THREAD INTO AN ARGUMENT?

STOP FIGHTING AND KEEP THIS ON TOPIC!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN GO B1TCH SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

-Mods please forgive me but I really can't stand when this kind of thing happens and it happens all to frequently. I really don't know how you do it...

This has been quoted directly from www.htcclassaction.org. It seems very interesting and is raising my hopes a little.

Take a minute to read this...

Why does everyone create such stupid thread titles. Such as ones with "Classaction" in the name.

If it's about porting drivers then title the thread as such.

I read the title as "there has been serious progress on a classaction lawsuit".

Exil3d 05-22-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedoig (Post 292433)
No2Chem just said he has direct draw working in his ROM thread. USB Mass Storage too. Good times ahead!

Wheres his thread? :headbang:

bedoig 05-22-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 292460)
Wheres his thread? :headbang:

Well, all he said was that he had DD working, but you can find it here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mswlogo (Post 292459)
Why does everyone create such stupid thread titles. Such as ones with "Classaction" in the name.

If it's about porting drivers then title the thread as such.

I read the title as "there has been serious progress on a classaction lawsuit".

Nice save........

naiserie 05-22-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dharvey4651 (Post 290959)
EDIT::
WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS HAVE TO TURN EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN THREAD INTO AN ARGUMENT?

STOP FIGHTING AND KEEP THIS ON TOPIC!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN GO B1TCH SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

-Mods please forgive me but I really can't stand when this kind of thing happens and it happens all to frequently. I really don't know how you do it...

This has been quoted directly from www.htcclassaction.org. It seems very interesting and is raising my hopes a little.

Take a minute to read this...

better question is why you're cluttering the upgrade forum with this post? and why i'm making the problem worse by bumping the thread?

ah, rhetorical questions ;)