PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 10:24 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Suprise New Symbol This Morning ???

No, It's not .... I have looked every.. Nothing.. were did the 1.72 MB go?

Last edited by tmz; 05-10-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

rxlane is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hi, I have a Vx6900 an in verizonland that means Voicemail
Old 05-10-2008, 10:42 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxlane View Post
Hi, I have a Vx6900 an in verizonland that means Voicemail
Look close the symbols are different . I looked at that one 2.. Thanks though..

Last edited by tmz; 05-10-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:46 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It looks like a Missing SIM card symbol

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 05-10-2008, 10:52 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

It's in, And it work's.. Thanks..though
Old 05-10-2008, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro PPC-6850
Carrier: Sprint

JoeBobOneHalf is becoming a great contributor

Maybe the phone Fairy blessed you with a 1.75MB program that grants your phone special abilities, making it the most responsive touch ever. You must have done something to make Jesus happy. Walk any old lady's across the street lately? Give any homeless people charity? Loose a tooth?
PHONE HISTORY: Sony Ericsson T61c> LG VX7000 (Charging Port Broke)>LG vx8500 (Chocolate) X5 (Phone was a piece of ****)> LG vx8600> Samsung u740 (I don't even remember by now)> Samsung u740 (No service)> Samsung u740 (10 Dropped calls daily) (Goodbye Verizon) > PPC6800 Mogul)>Moto Q9c> PPC6800 Mogul > PPC6850 Touch Pro (Plus a PPC6900 just for fun)
Old 05-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
It looks like a Missing SIM card symbol
I think you are correct on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
It's in, And it work's.. Thanks..though
nxtech3 was not talking about your memory card, but a SIM card (GSM). If you are running a custom ROM most chiefs are using parts of a Kaiser ROM for their custom ROMS. Look at page 37 of the Elf users manual

http://www.htc.com/uploadedFiles/Com...ish_Manual.pdf

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 05-10-2008, 03:01 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I have a sprint stock 6.0... No custom Rom..
Old 05-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
I have a sprint stock 6.0... No custom Rom..
Take a look through the windows folder on your Touch. If I remember right their are some files &/or an exe having to do with SIM cards. If their is some how it started up. Just soft reset should solve the problem, if not take it in to get looked at.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:51 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

A soft reset took care of it, I just thought i would post it to see if some one now what it was, Thanks, I think you are right though, The file like that..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue