PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 12:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue/Touch Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 BUILD 19716.1.0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
question - I have ImCokeMan's unlocker for the 3.+ rom. To use the kitchen, do I need to go back to the earlier unlocker? Can I do that? If so, just flash the earlier unlocker, then build away in the kitchen?
that was rather dumb of me. I guess in my feverish state I didn't read far enough down on the first post. Will wait rather than screw things up. Thanks for all the hard work!!
Old 04-26-2008, 12:35 PM
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Used the updater to download the vogue kitchen just to look around. After updating (all seemed to go fine), I tried to open and got a message unknown rev. type. I hit ok, then message said unknown ruu type. I hit ok, then message says error while reading selections file, SelectedBootSplashImage=240X320,PPCKitchen2.png, The given key was not present in the directory. I hit ok, and then the program closed.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Carrier: Sprint

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
Used the updater to download the vogue kitchen just to look around. After updating (all seemed to go fine), I tried to open and got a message unknown rev. type. I hit ok, then message said unknown ruu type. I hit ok, then message says error while reading selections file, SelectedBootSplashImage=240X320,PPCKitchen2.png, The given key was not present in the directory. I hit ok, and then the program closed.
Did you download the kitchen .rar as well?

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 04-26-2008, 01:35 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
Did you download the kitchen .rar as well?
Probably as you posted I remembered that I had been updating in pieces since it kept getting hung up. It's good now. thanks.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:28 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Nice work guys. Downloading all the updates with the updater now....Which brings up...Can you add a 'download speed' kbps to the updater?

Last edited by rstoyguy; 04-26-2008 at 07:31 PM. Reason: forgot an 'r'...
Old 04-26-2008, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Leo
Carrier: ATT

Pocketdoc is a n00b

Did I miss the Comm Manager? I thought I clicked on one and it didn't show a check, so I figured it wouldn't install on the Touch. Just like Nue Volume.

I have an icon that is blank and won't open Comm Mgr.

Otherwise, GREAT!
Old 04-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Nice work guys. Downloading all the updates with the updater now....Which brings up...Can you add a 'download speed' kbps to the updater?
Probably, but that'll have to wait until we rewrite it (already planned).
Old 04-27-2008, 04:26 PM
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I have a cab that I have OEM'd. I added it to ppcgeeks_oem.rar and it shows up under 'Apps' (very slick btw, I though I was gonna blow something up!)

Edit: deleted content, not recommended by ppckitchen team

What about a way to request and/or have user_submitted OEM's? Maybee a package they could be in until fully tested by the masses?
Attached Files
File Type: zip OEM_KeePassPPC_WM6.zip (381.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 04-27-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I have a cab that I have OEM'd. I added it to ppcgeeks_oem.rar and it shows up under 'Apps' (very slick btw, I though I was gonna blow something up!)
Don't do that. Put your OEMs in the USER_OEM folder.
Quote:
What about a way to request and/or have user_submitted OEM's? Maybee a package they could be in until fully tested by the masses?
Just post a link to your OEM.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:40 PM
SuperNoob

Looks like the PPCKitchen.org guys may kill the small chef. So, I thought I would help fatten it up!
Here are a couple additions that I have been using.

A free TVGuide from this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23400
A free hex editor for the ppc.
And vspainter LE a free windows-paint type drawing program.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TVGuide.zip (203.7 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip nhex_editor_ppc.zip (30.2 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip VSpainterLE175Setup.zip (1.27 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue