PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
my new e-mail issue with the touch

so up until this point i havent really had any problems with my e-mail... but randomly something something happened and im not sure what caused it..

i can receive e-mails just fine.. but for whatever reason when i try to delete them, they no longer delete.. the phone kinda... ignores the request to delete an e-mail.. then once i do it a second time it will delete from the inbox.. now but then after that.. when i try to send a text message.. it will remain in the outbox and wont send for anything. ive waited for up to 3 hours to see how long it would take. i figured maybe it would eventually correct itself on its own but no luck.. the only way i can get that text message to go through is if i do a soft reset, then go back into the inbox an then it will automatically send.. very strange.. while the e-mail seems to be deleted from the phone, ill go access the e-mail on my laptop to find out that it never was deleted. i never had this issue until now and it jus started happening last week.. has anyone else experience this?

im using a sprint touch by the way
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue