PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 11:30 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Introducing MacFlo & MacFlo Big Button!

Check the first post in this thread. I figured out that no file replacement is necessary, just make sure you download the correct version that is linked to in the first post.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

MogulMongler is a n00b
Cool Re: Introducing MacFlo & MacFlo Big Button!

& I'm back...

so yeah, I still can't get things going...I even installed it on my Mogul...nothing upon robooting.

I think I have officially given up, I like the Touch and it's interface straight out the box. It's not horrible.

As sad as this sounds, I like my Mogul better, but I won't go back because I like the weight and size of the Touch. Software wise, I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary.

One last thing, I can't fully remove the MacFlo Big buttons from the my phone...is there an 3rd party application I could use to remove programs ?

**WONDERIN' why the link for the latest version of this program has 'Alltel' in the titles of all 3 cabs ? **

Thanks,
C:/

Last edited by MogulMongler; 02-10-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

MogulMongler is a n00b
Exclamation Re: Introducing MacFlo & MacFlo Big Button!

I was trying so hard to give myself 'Thanks' on my post for this tread...but it's just not possible.

I figured out, by searching randomly; that you need to swipe your finger from top to bottom to launch MacFlo.

After all those installations and finally the ability to not REMOVE MacFlo when I got frustrated....well it all lead me to this.

Funny thing is that my phone was in my jacket pocket, and when I got home and looked at my phone MacFlo had activated itself. It was the first time I had seen it run on my phone. But I didn't know how it launched itself.

I was up till 130am until I finally figured it out.

I FELT LIKE THE HAPPIEST DOLT IN THE WORLD AT ALMOST 2AM last nite.

I want say thanks to God, cause if it wasn't for GOD, MusicMan would have never created this great program...And I would also like to thank myself...for having the patience and perseverance to work through it all.

once again, THank God & thank me !

Your friend, Captain Chunk aka

Last edited by MogulMongler; 02-13-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD

dmiw is a n00b

thk u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire z
Carrier: Bell

Kian is a n00b

k um i have tired 2 diff styles here the Bigbutton and bbs supernova and the seem not to work. so after it does the soft reset when in installs i slide up and the blackturns on and thats all that happend. SO it be big thx if u can help me out here.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6900
Carrier: Verizon

Bumpncarstereo is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional Opera 8.65 [en])

i uninstalled this and now it seems i have no touch flo at all. is there a way to get the regular tf back, or disable the finger action?
Old 10-26-2009, 03:13 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

When you say you don't have tf do you mean you don't have the cube? If so then you will have to restore the original cube files for biotouch to get the cube to work again. Personally, I have removed all of the biotouch/cube entries in the registry to free up ram. But, if you want the original cube to work then the original files are still around.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Lurker

Bumpncarstereo is a n00b

i slide my finger up the screen, and it seems to freeze up but it is ok once i turn it off and back on with the sleep button. what would i do to restore it, where are the original cubes? i am not that worried about ram issue.

Thanks
Old 10-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

I searched and found a thread from the Mogul/Titan forum that I believe has everything you need for the original cube. Here ya go:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...uch+cube+files
Old 10-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Lurker

Bumpncarstereo is a n00b

thanks, i will check it out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue