PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to get 6th tab on HTC Home Plugin?

Alright I have tried just about every method I have read about to restore the 6th tab on the home plugin but nothing has worked thus far. I have already tried deleting the quick dial key in the registry but that just messed up the cube.

What I am asking is whether or not it is possible to get the 6th tab on the home plugin and still keep my cube working properly and keep quickdial?

Anybody?
Old 02-05-2008, 04:29 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
I haven't actually tried it because I don't need it... but...

Have you tried the HHC Customizer posted in the Software forum? I know it allows selecting tabs, the order, etc.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 02-05-2008, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Yes I've tried that. I have HHC 0.8b installed because 1.0 is buggy and th download server doesn't work properly. I wasn't able to get the 6th tab using that either. inside HHC it shows that all 6 tabs are visible but it still isn't there.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny
i had this problem on the first touch rom and the only way i got it working was installing many different versions of the plugin but i can't remember which it was.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

mr.BeBoT is a n00b
I believe you can only get 5 tabs on the stock/included vogue plugin.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

If you can get 6 tabs on the Kaiser, Wizard, Titan, and so many other devices then it has to be possible to get it working on the Touch. Somehow, it HAS to work.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:46 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Here ya go....all ya got to do is install the cab....I've been using it since I got the Touch....use the HTC Customizer to tweak it

ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....5.722..cab.zip
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ss.jpg (19.6 KB, 356 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by OMJ; 02-05-2008 at 06:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
Here ya go....all ya got to do is install the cab....I've been using it since I got the Touch....use the HTC Customizer to tweak it

ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OMJ/HTC.Home.v2.1.ks 1005.722..cab.zip
Awesome. Thanks Man.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6900

nini1 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Awesome. Thanks Man.
Old_Man_Jenkins you rock! I've been looking for this one for a while, thank you!

Last edited by nini1; 02-06-2008 at 02:33 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
you are my hero...u dont understand how long ive been searching for this fix....thank you sooo much...i love you...you are god..lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue