PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Brightness

It seems I cannot change the brightness of my backlight when my phone is on battery mode. It is always on full now. I think it was because I downloaded the Spb Application....anyone know how to fix this? I installed htat application and uninstalled it right afterward if that helps
Old 02-02-2008, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

hideffer is becoming a great contributor
Could PhoneAlarm be the culprit?

I don't know about a SPB product causing this but did you happen to install and uninstall PhoneAlarm recently? After I uninstalled PhoneAlarm, I could not adjust the brightness of the lcd. Instead of hard resetting, I ended up reinstalling PhoneAlarm 1.65, adjusting all the profiles to "Leave Unchanged", unchecked every item in PA, removed it from the today screen via Settings and uninstalled it. After I rebooted, I was able to adjust the screen brightness again.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:50 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Well I found the answer. The programs that have a Brightness setting in them, alter the registerys. If anyone has the same problem, I can tell you the exact fix.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'
Re: Brightness

Are you talking about Spb Pocket Plus? I just performed a hard reset on my Mogul, and I put this program on it again. I only this time noticed that I couldn't change the backlight settings. Thankfully I came across this post, so I now know what the problem is. I went into Pocket Plus and was able to im the backlight that way.

However, I would rather not have to do this all the time, so can you explain the fix to me please??

-Touche'

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue