PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

KevB is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Adaptive ringer profile to schedule

I've been looking at Photo Contacts Pro as my contacts app, but I've read mixed reviews. One appealing item that comes with PCP is the adaptive ringer profile based on your calendar. Are there any other apps out there that have that functionality. Also, for those that use PCP --- does it work seamlessly with PocketInformant2007? Thanks for any feedback.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Phoneweaver does agenda-based profiles, but it doesn't do anything with contacts. It's trying to remain a lightweight app. http://www.sbsh.net/products/phoneweaver/
Old 01-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

chirawat is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Phone Alarm do that and much more

I've been using Phone Alarm (http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html) for the last couple years. Despite the name, it does what you want and quite a bit more.

Check the features list on the website above.

I have been using it with HTC Touch without any problem at all. I also use PocketInformant.

Sample features:

- 7 Custom Phone profiles with manual and automatic switching.
- Automatic profile change based on time, location, Appointment type/category and power/ActiveSync events
- Customise sound, volume and options for each alarm type in each profile
Old 01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
As well as SPB phone suite

Old 01-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
well given that you have a HTC Touch; this feature is included.... Click the rightmost tab on the home screen, then click the rightmost icon, it should say Sound:Automatic in the top-left. Now whenever you put something in the calendar, you need to put the status of the appointment to 'busy' in order for the phone to set itself to vibrate automatically during that time. I have it set to vibrate while im at school automatically in this way.

That said, SPB Phone Suite does it better, if you want to pay for it and has more features like chaning the automatic settings, but I prefer the free option already in the phone.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Mobility

loginatnine is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
well given that you have a HTC Touch; this feature is included.... Click the rightmost tab on the home screen, then click the rightmost icon, it should say Sound:Automatic in the top-left. Now whenever you put something in the calendar, you need to put the status of the appointment to 'busy' in order for the phone to set itself to vibrate automatically during that time. I have it set to vibrate while im at school automatically in this way.

That said, SPB Phone Suite does it better, if you want to pay for it and has more features like chaning the automatic settings, but I prefer the free option already in the phone.
thanks for the tip, never even notices that automatic icon =)
cheers
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue