PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Grymlock is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seidio Strikes Again

I ordered the Hard Rubberized Case and Rubberized Holster combo from Seidio on 1/2. The following Monday I called to get a status of my order because the online system was not working right. I was told it shipped on 1/3 and my credit card was charged to reflect that. I followed up with calls on Wednesday and Thursday as it had not showed up yet and was told again that it shipped on 1/3 and that I should get it anytime. I just got an e-mail from them issuing me a credit with no explanation (Of course it has not showed up on my credit card yet). Another example of great customer service from Seidio.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grymlock View Post
I ordered the Hard Rubberized Case and Rubberized Holster combo from Seidio on 1/2. The following Monday I called to get a status of my order because the online system was not working right. I was told it shipped on 1/3 and my credit card was charged to reflect that. I followed up with calls on Wednesday and Thursday as it had not showed up yet and was told again that it shipped on 1/3 and that I should get it anytime. I just got an e-mail from them issuing me a credit with no explanation (Of course it has not showed up on my credit card yet). Another example of great customer service from Seidio.
more like seido strikes out.... look at their batteries. they lied about what it could do and haven't officially even apologize. i wouldn't put their stuff on my phone if they gave it to me for free. i rather pay $5 bucks off of ebay and cut the case with a razor then to put a $ towards seido crap.

seido should be banned from sites like this one and pdaphonehome.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rijc99 is a n00b
I got the Hard rubberized case delivered to me a couple of weeks back and couldn't be happier with it. The fitment was fine so I'm guessing if they are having issues it is probably because of the holster.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizoooo

girkyman is a n00b
I have the hard rubber one as well and it works great. No problems ordering, fast shipment.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Threadstarter

Grymlock is a n00b
I am not saying their product is bad. I am saying that they told me the shipment went out and then issued me a credit a week later. I went to their site and it says that shipment on the case will begin next week and they are accepting pre-orders. If that is the case then why did they give me a credit?
Old 01-12-2008, 08:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grymlock View Post
I am not saying their product is bad. I am saying that they told me the shipment went out and then issued me a credit a week later. I went to their site and it says that shipment on the case will begin next week and they are accepting pre-orders. If that is the case then why did they give me a credit?
At least you got a credit. Many aren't so lucky when dealing with Seidio. Credit card chargebacks are the norm.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cspannos is a n00b
What's the deal about their batteries? I bought one and now I'm worried. What did they lie about exactly?
Old 01-12-2008, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by cspannos View Post
What's the deal about their batteries? I bought one and now I'm worried. What did they lie about exactly?
the fact they said the batteries are high capacity when they ended up outputting less than the stock 1100 batteries in addition to people not being able to get their money back after spending $$$ with them..

Then when confronted about this problem on several forums, they don't say a word about the problem but yet keep on pushing other products. They thought they could charge $4x for a battery that is worth 10 bucks and get over on the end user. They have been busted several times to use dumby accounts to promote their image.

Can't get much shadier then that... muchless they aren't even registered with the BBB.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:54 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Enough with the cry about Seidio threads if you have a problem with them they have a website for you to post your complaints to. I have read through these threads but haven't seen any laboratory tested evidence to dispute Seidios clam of battery life, but Seidio hasn't offered up there testing results either. Seams to me like it would be easy for Seidio to post there documented results, I am sure they have, this would go a long way towards getting there backs off the wall. In the interim these cry about Seidio threads historically end badly so I am locking this one and I WILL lock any others that are started, again if you have a problem with them they have a website for you to post your complaints to.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue