PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
can't send MMS

Anyone else having trouble sending MMS messages with their Sprint Touch? I hardly ever do it but I tried to send one a couple days ago and got a message telling me that the message exceeds the sending limit of 0K. How can you send a message if it only allows 0K? I have the PPCGEEKS MMS cab installed so I think it should work. I did do the recommended regedit as well but I don't see where you edit the server (I only see an option to add a new one). Also, I don't know if that's even my problem since it's only allowing me 0K.

Last edited by psywzrd; 01-10-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

alpha_omega is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
Anyone else having trouble sending MMS messages with their Sprint Touch? I hardly ever do it but I tried to send one a couple days ago and got a message telling me that the message exceeds the sending limit of 0K. How can you send a message if it only allows 0K? I have the PPCGEEKS MMS cab installed so I think it should work. I did do the recommended regedit as well but I don't see where you edit the server (I only see an option to add a new one). Also, I don't know if that's even my problem since it allowing me 0K.
I thought the touch couldn't send mms's? Well that is unless you download a 3rd party app. Not sure what its called but I heard some people talking about it. (I think... not positive) Hope that helps.

I think this is what your looking for..... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11158

Last edited by alpha_omega; 01-09-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
I thought the touch couldn't send mms's? Well that is unless you download a 3rd party app. Not sure what its called but I heard some people talking about it. (I think... not positive) Hope that helps.

I think this is what your looking for..... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11158
He said he has the PPCGeeks MMS CAB installed, which is what you linked to

He is having issues with that app not sending MMS.

Unfortunately that app is very unstable, I don't use it at all... I cut my loses long time ago and send MMS via e-mail. Plus, it's not like I send MMS a lot.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 01-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

psywzrd is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
He said he has the PPCGeeks MMS CAB installed, which is what you linked to

He is having issues with that app not sending MMS.

Unfortunately that app is very unstable, I don't use it at all... I cut my loses long time ago and send MMS via e-mail. Plus, it's not like I send MMS a lot.
You're absolutely right about that app being unstable. Every time I've tried to send an MMS, I've had problems. Even though I don't use it very often, it would be nice if it worked properly. I guess that's one of the trade-offs when you switch from VZW to Sprint.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue