PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 03:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool WDM is back!!!

Well I need a Vogue, I have a Hero now...and it's tough to develop that. But I want to start making roms for Vogue again. I still have all my old stuff

I just need a Sprint Vogue from someone. If anyone is willing to donate a Sprint Vogue please let me know. It is going towards a greater good in development for WM once again for the HTC Vogue.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:44 AM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Re: WDM is back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Well I need a Vogue, I have a Hero now...and it's tough to develop that. But I want to start making roms for Vogue again. I still have all my old stuff

I just need a Sprint Vogue from someone. If anyone is willing to donate a Sprint Vogue please let me know. It is going towards a greater good in development for WM once again for the HTC Vogue.
Welcome back!

I'm sure someone will get you what you need!

Happy cooking!
Old 07-31-2010, 12:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

welcome back brudda! ill see what i can find for you, might have a buddy that has a vogue he will let go of for real cheap for a developer like you.... ill let you know
Old 07-31-2010, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Thanks dude, yeah it doesn't need to be in immaculent condition or anything. I just know that alot of people miss my ROMs and my development, and I miss y'all!

So if you want me back...I got to see some of the love
Old 07-31-2010, 03:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Thanks dude, yeah it doesn't need to be in immaculent condition or anything. I just know that alot of people miss my ROMs and my development, and I miss y'all!

So if you want me back...I got to see some of the love
i got a vogue ill sell ya for 50 bux if needed, one small crack on top plastic but i put gel case over it. i didnt crack it but a user here did when i lent her phone. its mint with case on it though. lol flashed too. nice to see ya back. you can pm for pics or intrest.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Ohh... I forgot to mention... The Vogue (Winmo) forum has pretty much died out. There is still some die hard Wnmo users out there (like myself). And we are always looking for something new.

But it seems most of the users are now using Android since it is 100% working on the vogue.=D>
So a big tip... Make a super light ROM! So they can run android on it.

Happy cooking!
Old 08-05-2010, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
Ohh... I forgot to mention... The Vogue (Winmo) forum has pretty much died out. There is still some die hard Wnmo users out there (like myself). And we are always looking for something new.

But it seems most of the users are now using Android since it is 100% working on the vogue.=D>
So a big tip... Make a super light ROM! So they can run android on it.

Happy cooking!
I use to make the quickest and lightest roms

Don't you remember? But I bet my WM roms can beat the Android roms. The only problem is that me and NFSFAN never finished OpenGL for WM on Vogue :'(
Old 08-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Carrier: Bell

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton

I thought the OpenGL hit a brick wall and couldnt be done?

Phones: HTC Vogue (Incubusj2c's 2.2 RLS12) RETIRED
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant (Rooted, stock FW)
Old 08-08-2010, 02:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

It can be...don't believe the lies NFSFAN put into peoples head. I just got to get everthing from NFSFAN to finish it
Old 08-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Carrier: Bell

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton

Well if you need any help testing the OpenGL, I'd be more than happy to help. My Vogue is officially retired now.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
htc, vogue, wdm, whosdaman, windows mobile