PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tspinning View Post
Well i gave S2U2 .86 a shot, and have uninstalled it 45 min later.

First, what I liked, a very nice looking UI, great slider response, and I was a fan of how it would "lock" and then turn off the screen while Media Player was playing (without interrupting the mp3), it also didn't interfere with calls coming in, or going out, and i really liked that the Touch Cube worked while "locked"

Now, the only reason I deleted it, is that I only got the settings to open once, after that, ever time I ran S2U2settings.exe the screen would go black, and the only way to restore it was bring up Touch Cube. Strangely right before the cube screen came up I could see the whole S2U2 settings app in the background, but when I dropped the Cube down, it would just bring me to Today w/ S2 settings running in background (couldn't make active)

I was able to get into it once, in which time I set Direct Draw to ON, perhaps that was my issue, but I had the problems getting into settings prior to that too. It felt like dumb luck that I got in there at all....

Too bad, I'll try again when .87 comes out.
Setting direct draw to "on" will stop the settings screen from working.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: att

rusty is a n00b
s2u2 0.86 gives me 100% DSOD when setting a clock alarm and putting the phone in sleep mode. It also gives me the black screen when going into settings. Only thing I changed was the idlestate to 0 and time format in the registry. However, it does lock well. Looking forward to an update.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:01 PM
N00b

pharmdtlc is a n00b
cant get the background

for some reason I cant change the background. I renamed a jpeg to wallpaper and it still wont work in the gpx folder...hmmmm
Old 12-11-2007, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tspinning is a n00b
pharmdtlc, did you save it as .jpg, or .jpeg, also, did you make sure to stop the ilock app prior to doing the save/overwrite?

Rusty, that is what happened to mine too (black screen on settings)
I uninstalled, and used CeRegEditor to remove the whole A_C key under Hkey_current_user\software, did another soft reboot, and re downloaded and installed and It worked great
Old 12-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch

bengiestc is a n00b
how do you change the picture for S2U?
Old 12-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: att

rusty is a n00b
Thanks tspinning! That worked.

Also, whenever the alert text message box comes up, do you get a black screen that covers the background/screen as well?
Old 12-11-2007, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia HD
Carrier: ATT

Ncruze is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to Ncruze
Hey guys, im currently running both inesoft and S2U2..I love the full screen photo id for incoming callers provided by S2U2 but i hate it's default photo for callers with no photo(annoying flower on a petal)..on the contrary..i love inesoft's default photo for contacts with NO photo's but it's full screen display for contacts with photos isnt big enough for me..is there anyway to integrate these two apps and have inesoft take control for incoming calls with no photos and have S2U2 to display for contacts with photos?? any ideas?
Old 12-11-2007, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

avhokie is a n00b
I tried Slide2Unlock Pro and uninstalled it in 30 minutes. It seemed to be a processor hog and it wasn't very responsive. Big NAY from me
Old 02-08-2008, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue

calisoldier83 is keeping up the good workcalisoldier83 is keeping up the good work
is there anyway to remove the big digital clock?
Old 02-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
i still say nay to the soft. no offence to the dev or anything, i just feel that the software is still buggy after all its time in the software factory. there are many missed calls, half screen showups, and some other flaws that i feel i can do without....plus, u can use the cube while its there....kind of odd...but many can live with it...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue