PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 02:17 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMi View Post
Maybe nice to know, i got the 6side cube running on a normal touch, (just the blank cube) i'm going to play with it today to see if everything works fine.
ReMi, are you Re-Mi from xda? If so, do you still have the Files4GSM installed on your Touch? Those files upgrade your Biotouch to the Sprint Touch version, which means any cube customizations we make here for the Sprint Touch will now work on your touch.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 12-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Lurker

ReMi is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
ReMi, are you Re-Mi from xda? If so, do you still have the Files4GSM installed on your Touch? Those files upgrade your Biotouch to the Sprint Touch version, which means any cube customizations we make here for the Sprint Touch will now work on your touch.
Hey Music, that's correct i'm the same one.

Just tried it and it worked It only takes a bit bite of my memory

And to Polen.

I'm running a normal "elf" (with the low mem ) on the vodafone network (NL).
but i cheated a bit i used files music provided me if you 2 could make it so that it takes less memory (that would make it perfect)

Last edited by ReMi; 12-20-2007 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Lurker

havocnl is a n00b
Hey remi i did the same thing as you did only with the 4 side cube. Did you manage to succeed in setting some icons and other stuff for the cube?
What did you use for it? on of the apps or just registry hacking? if registry what did you set where?
even my old applauncher icon's have dissappeared now. and i think they are still set....???

[edit]
Never mind, already found what i needed to change
[/edit]

Last edited by havocnl; 12-23-2007 at 10:24 AM.
Old 12-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Lurker

schreck is a n00b
Hoping someone can help me get my animations set correctly! I installed the Vista Cube and edited the launchers with Cube Config Tool v3. Everything was great until I tried to use the blank cube backgrounds for the animations. Now it's totally jacked up. Some of the Vista Cube backgrounds show up, some don't. Did I screw up by editing the animations for this cube with the Config Tool? How can I fix it???

Thanks!
Old 12-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

agentmikeyd is a n00b
Hi Polen,

I loaded your 4-sided cube - very nice! I am thinking of trying the 6-sided cube. How would I load that? Will it knock out my icons, etc that have been put on the 4-sided cube?

Thanks!
Old 12-27-2007, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch
Threadstarter

Polen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentmikeyd View Post
Hi Polen,

I loaded your 4-sided cube - very nice! I am thinking of trying the 6-sided cube. How would I load that? Will it knock out my icons, etc that have been put on the 4-sided cube?

Thanks!
Yes is will set the 4th side to blank, but you could eeport this reg key with CERegEditor, then install the 6-Sided cube and then import this reg key.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\APLaunche r2

If you install the VistaCubeDefaults6sides.cab it will prompt you to uninstall the other then install automatically.

-Polen
Vista Dialer for Sprint Touch
Vista Keyboard for Sprint Touch
Donations Welcome so my wife doesn't think I'm wasting my time.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
great job in this one, I wish the 4th side will work for everyone beside the sprint touch. Musicman I just sent you a pm, get back to me when you can please.

Last edited by poorlyduck; 12-27-2007 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

rockness724 is a n00b
Talking Absolutely Lovin' It...

....first off, this forum of users are amazing to me! Thus far since joining this site, I have loved everything I have been reading and watching as everything develops. Just wish I was smart enough or capable to do ALL of the work to install it myself.

I have installed the Vista Cube without a problem and seriously LOVE the change with the icons, color and where the apps point.

HOWEVER, I wish I could install the 4-sided Vista Cube and make the registry changes to put in the apps I would like to run from the 4th side but I have no faith in what I would be getting into.

Polen if your listening....,

If at all possible...would it be possible to create a .CAB file for "tha newbie" for a 4-sided Vista Cube (With the 3 sided apps all the same you originally created) with the Transformers Cube in your earlier post with the following 6 apps?
1.) Sprint Music Store
2.) File Explorer
3.) Text Messaging or Messaging
4.) On Demand
5.) Yahoo Go! or Games (if yahoo go won't work)
6.) Contacts or Phone

I would so appreciate anything you would, can or may do for me.

Nonetheless, each and everyone of you have created a new love for my Sprint Touch I never knew I could have....lol. Great JOB!!!

Rockness
Old 01-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch
Threadstarter

Polen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thanks for the compliments and welcome to the forums.

I don't have any plans to modify this current cube, but I am working on a new Vista Cube that uses the idea of Musicman and Zyphlin's iCube with 4x3 APLaunchers(12 icons per side). I like having many applications on the cube, but 6 sides is to many turns to get to your application. I am also removing the Media Hub side, IMO this side is a waste of space. I could probably work some of your request into it, we'll see.

-Polen
Old 01-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

rockness724 is a n00b
Thank you.....

...Polen, I would just like to say thank you first off your replying to my request and I am excited that you would even consider my request. I look forward to your new developments!! =D>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue