PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch

ethanallenk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool v4.1

I love the ability to edit my cube! CubeConfig is great. However, i can't get icons to show up on my touch. I have downloaded polen's icons pk's 1 & 2. I cant get the icon to show up on my cube, the app is working great. It has to be user error (mine). I am getting frustrated :\. Please Help
Old 09-14-2008, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Steve St.Laurent is becoming a great contributor

Try reading this thread - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21571 . The icons don't show up by default - you have to edit the graphics files. If you have Photoshop a user here (Polen) created a set of actions scripts that automates making the cube. See my thread here - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=32851 - for my cube and links to the utilities I used to create it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:58 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool v4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyinoc View Post
I never worked with the Vista cube 2.0. It does work with the original vista cube (1.0).
Any chances that it will work with Vista 2.0 anytime in the future?
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 12-15-2008, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: sprint

graphic914 is a n00b

Had the same problem not having the icons not showing up on the 6 app side. Heres what I did to get it to work,
1-copied the bmp and brn files into my windows folder and linked to there.
2-Then did a save
3- In menu I exported the setting to my to my cube icon folder
4-Hit exit from Menu
5-Soft restart.
Everything worked great.

Know to get the 3 app to work.
The icons that I have are for the 6sided, no big deal, I want one to point to youtube. In name I put Youtube, Shortcut path to IE, Parameters to www.youtube.com Not sure what Icon type is, Path brn to one of the youtubes I put in window folder. After soft restart I get a split in halp youtube icon, and the message " the file Internet Exporer cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components can not be found.....
How id this fixed?
Old 12-16-2008, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MF'n Diamond
Threadstarter

thisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sorry, there are no plans for it to support Vista Cube 2.0.

Juicy 7 090530 ROM

Feel free to buy me a beer if my work has helped you out.

Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool

Old 07-09-2009, 04:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

What about the 4 sided cube?...man this was the best app out there next to the HHC
Old 08-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch

TallOneJosh is a n00b

Love it thanks for the post.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TyTn II
Carrier: Telstra

robh is a n00b
Re: Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool v4.1 and HTC TyTn II (Kaiser)

I have a HTC TyTn II (Kaiser) with the HTC 6.1 ROM update and I've installed the xda-developers HTC Cube which works fine. However, the xda-developers HTC Cube cab included Cube Config (version 3) and that didn't work with my device. Whenever I try and change one one of the 6 App Side items, it prompts me to confirm the save but then gives me an error when I click "OK" (eg "TomTom Navigator failed updated!").

I know this isn't advertised as being for the HTC TyTn II, but because Cube Config came with my Cube install, I'd presumed it would work. It's a shame because Cube Config is a very nicely built program and much more usable than the "Cube Settings" alternative that came with the install.

Is there any way to get Cube Config to work with my phone?
Old 11-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool v4.1 and HTC TyTn II (Kaiser)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robh View Post
I have a HTC TyTn II (Kaiser) with the HTC 6.1 ROM update and I've installed the xda-developers HTC Cube which works fine. However, the xda-developers HTC Cube cab included Cube Config (version 3) and that didn't work with my device. Whenever I try and change one one of the 6 App Side items, it prompts me to confirm the save but then gives me an error when I click "OK" (eg "TomTom Navigator failed updated!").

I know this isn't advertised as being for the HTC TyTn II, but because Cube Config came with my Cube install, I'd presumed it would work. It's a shame because Cube Config is a very nicely built program and much more usable than the "Cube Settings" alternative that came with the install.

Is there any way to get Cube Config to work with my phone?
Try using Spunks Cube Config Tool. Here is a link to his cube thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...94&postcount=1
Old 11-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TyTn II
Carrier: Telstra

robh is a n00b

Thanks for the prompt reply and suggestion.

I installed Spunks Cube Editor. When it fires up, it allows me to edit 3 sides, each with 12 blank blocks on it. It looks like none of them have any existing settings, so I can't easily determine which side is which so I'm a bit reluctant to experiment further

Cheers,
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue