PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: Sprint

Agfadoc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touchpal has free Keyboard until 12-8-07

http://www.cootek.com/download.html

It is free unitl 12-8 and loks very cool. Using it to write this and I think it's a keeper... especially for free.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:38 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agfadoc View Post
http://www.cootek.com/download.html

It is free unitl 12-8 and loks very cool. Using it to write this and I think it's a keeper... especially for free.
Yes, it's nice, but we don't need yet another new thread discussing it.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: pre, diamond
Carrier: sprint

kellybrf is becoming a great contributor
maybe someone can help me. i had this running just fine for a week or so, and then all of a sudden it just didnt work. it still shows up on my list of sips, but when i choose touchpal it just goes to the winmo keyboard. ive tried to un/reinstall and a soft reset to no avail? i love the program, but cant use it!
Old 11-25-2007, 02:21 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
You need to install sipchange program. It will let you select Touchpal as the default keyboard. I had to do this and it works fine.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Agfadoc is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Yes, it's nice, but we don't need yet another new thread discussing it.

Yeah, Maybe we should just talk about something else. Oh.. I know ....how about you had nothing better to do than to waste your time replying to the thread.

I searched and didn't find that it was FREE... that kindof makes a difference.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work
This pointless thread can be closed. If the OP could search, she would have found 20 posts containing touchpal and free. LOL
Old 11-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Agfadoc is a n00b
Close it, I could care less... BTW.. I'm a dude.. what an additude you people have. You should leave your moms basements... meet a girl or something.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:10 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Yeah, Maybe we should just talk about something else. Oh.. I know ....how about you had nothing better to do than to waste your time replying to the thread.

I searched and didn't find that it was FREE... that kindof makes a difference.
You need to read more carefully. I didn't say we shouldn't discuss it. I said we didn't need another new thread in which to do so. There's already a perfectly nice thread for keyboard apps:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11934

Cootek's site says it's free until 12/8/07. That doesn't make it "free" - probably just a hook to get people to use the RC version, then pay for the release.

Last edited by willysp; 11-25-2007 at 12:20 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:16 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Close it, I could care less... BTW.. I'm a dude.. what an additude you people have. You should leave your moms basements... meet a girl or something.
We don't want this to be one of those forums where 6 people start similar threads asking the same question.

Love your petulant childish comment, BTW! That's a new one - we've never heard that before.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Agfadoc is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
We don't want this to be one of those forums where 6 people start similar threads asking the same question.

Love your petulant childish comment, BTW! That's a new one - we've never heard that before.
I could have searched harder, but didn't... I'll accept that.

BTW, I have plenty of childish comments to respond in kind.... there certainly isn't anything wrong with retaliation and harsh response when provoked.

Have a nice day!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue