PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

tstack77 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth button on today screen?

I have a customizable sprint bar that can be pointed to apps/folders/etc. Is there a .lnk or program that can turn on/off the bluetooth receiver? I am annoyed with always going into the comm manager to do this and would like a faster way.

Link to customizable bar HERE
Old 11-20-2007, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

CruiSin is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to CruiSin Send a message via AIM to CruiSin Send a message via Yahoo to CruiSin
I've used PhoneAlarm for quite some time, and there's a new PhatPhinger skin that has big icons for Texts, Email, missed calls, and voicemails. There's a REASONABLE sized clock above these buttons and shortcuts to bluetooth toggle, wifi toggle, a battery and signal meter, and a settings shortcut. It also has profiles so I can quickly switch to a car profile which turns on bluetooth and changes all my ringer/notification settings for me. I can also set timed profiles so during my drive time it switches automatically for me. With the exception of missing the weather (which personally I don't think is that great), this is better than the HTC Home option.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3d
Threadstarter

tstack77 is becoming a great contributor
That car profile sounds awesom! So PhoneAlarm has this or is it found in the PhatPhinger skin?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
Treo Alert Pro can do this as well and it's free. It's a Today Screen plugin that can show whatever information you want (signal strength, battery life, avail. memory, sms, vm, etc). It also has configurable alerts and weather and you can also toggle bluetooth on or off, vibrate on or off, etc right from the plugin. It's a really nice, free prog - definitely worth a look.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

CruiSin is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to CruiSin Send a message via AIM to CruiSin Send a message via Yahoo to CruiSin
PhoneAlarm has all the features, the skins just make it look different, depending on how you want it to look. Some skins have the bluetooth toggle on the today screen, some don't. The PhatPhinger one just became my favorite screen because of what is available. You can get skins from their site. They offer a trial period, so install it and see if you like it.

I tried the Treo Alert Pro, but didn't like it. I can't remember why, but I went right back to PhoneAlarm.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue