PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 02:06 PM
N00b

mpancari is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile The "I got a problem" thread for dummies...

I just want to say that this is the per-fect phone! Theres just a few bugs that need to be worked out so that the Touch can reach its full potential!

I have .85 Slide2Unlock installed on my Touch and it works flawlessy with the exception of one flaw... When I try to slide the unlocker, the cude pops up, therefore, defeating the purpose of have slide2unlock. There must be some possibly registry editing that can be done to fix that minor issue........

And the second issue, when using Opera mobile, the Touch keyboard only shows a full keyboard without the capability of backspacing words. I have tested that by reseting my phone and installing opera mobile several times. I would like to know how to get the xt9 and abc 2-letter keyboard to work........

Thats all for now. Thanks!!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Try using a newer version of Slide2Unlock. I use 1.219 and it works great even does slide to answer when a call comes in
Old 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
How does Slide2Unlock work on the Touch anyway? Are you guys hitting the power button first and then swiping on the screen?
Old 11-19-2007, 10:29 PM
N00b

andrews is a n00b
Yep. Press power button and then slide.

I always set mine to turn off screen instead of suspend - that way I can still make calls with a bluetooth headset.

ruskiyab
1.219 is actually S2U1 = old
.85 is actually 2.85 = S2U2 = new
Look for S2U2 .85 at xda.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue