PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a how to ? All the keys show up as 'Do not change' ....
Old 11-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: pre, diamond
Carrier: sprint

kellybrf is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Is there a how to ? All the keys show up as 'Do not change' ....
haha, me too. i feel dumb, but what do i do?
Old 11-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybrf View Post
haha, me too. i feel dumb, but what do i do?
Just tap on where it says "Do not touch button" and it will bring up the menu that allows you to map the buttons. I agree that it's not the most intuitive program but it's very effective.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
Just tap on where it says "Do not touch button" and it will bring up the menu that allows you to map the buttons. I agree that it's not the most intuitive program but it's very effective.
thanks. i had gotten there, figured it was the handle by aebutton plus but wasnt sure. what does unbind mean?

also, i want to map the long press for the green button to ms voice command, but it does not come up in my list of applications. how do i fix that? im actually looking to do this for a few programs (such as opera mini) as well

Last edited by kellybrf; 11-27-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
So I don't really need to create a 'New Button' (virtual button) etc etc... ?
Old 11-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Quote:
thanks. i had gotten there, figured it was the handle by aebutton plus but wasnt sure. what does unbind mean?

also, i want to map the long press for the green button to ms voice command, but it does not come up in my list of applications. how do i fix that? im actually looking to do this for a few programs (such as opera mini) as well
To map to voice command or another program not listed in Aebuttonplus just map to a virtual button in aebuttonplus, then go to settings/buttons in windows and it will list it there as a regular button.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
To map to voice command or another program not listed in Aebuttonplus just map to a virtual button in aebuttonplus, then go to settings/buttons in windows and it will list it there as a regular button.
thanks, is there any way to assign it to a java app?
Old 11-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
Quote:

If it's not given to you as a choice in the default list of applications that pops up, you have to navigate to it to map it (just browse to it). I remember Voice Command being difficult to find when I tried to map it on my Mogul but it's definitely there somewhere.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
I've never understood the whole "virtual button" thing and how it works. Since you seem to use it, can you please explain exactly what it is and what it does?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I've never understood the whole "virtual button" thing and how it works. Since you seem to use it, can you please explain exactly what it is and what it does?
you assign the virtual button via aeb+, for instance lets say a double click of the multifunction button. then you go into settings/buttons and it will show up there, like it was a real button on the device. from there you can assign it to a function, and that list is more comprehensive than the list found in aeb+ sometimes (for example, voice command shows up)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue